BIG12 Championship OU vs TTech 8:30pm CST ESPN2

this is not over yet ... OU missed a ton of open shots ... and they hit everything

Agree not over but bleak. Have to start chipping away quickly. We’re not going to score like we did in second half against Baylor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shooting 40% from two point range and 25% from three point range with 11 turnovers probably isn’t going to beat a halfway decent team, much less a team like TT.

auto correct on my phone ... and i have been to lazy to fix it ..

sorry all

No worries, I thought I was going crazy or it was one of those weird stat sheet things like in baseball where “K” means “strikeout”

this is not over yet ... OU missed a ton of open shots ... and they hit everything

It’s almost over. Down 11 to a great defensive team. Tech shot close to 70%. They likely won’t do that for a whole game but they still play great defense.

We’re going to need someone to play way over their head in the second half like Jacob did last night.

Watching Texas Tech seemingly make every shot they took was a painful reminder of what Villanova did to us six years ago. I remember at halftime of that game thinking there was no way they could shoot that good in the second half...and they shot even better. Please, no de ja vu!

We’re going to need someone to play way over their head in the second half like Jacob did last night.

I think we have to take it to the rim. Goldwire and Hill are the 2 guys with potential to do that and that was most of our offense in first half. Our bigs then need to get in position for putbacks or kick back out for a 3.

D wasn’t terrible but needs to be better. We aren’t going to catch them unless we can get an awful lot of stops.

Watching Texas Tech seemingly make every shot they took was a painful reminder of what Villanova did to us six years ago. I remember at halftime of that game thinking there was no way they could shoot that good in the second half...and they shot even better. Please, no de ja vu!

Bad mojo right there.

was getting ready to leave to drive down for that final 4 and the friend i was going with got sick and couldn't go so i sold my tickets the day before ..

really really happy with that decision about 20 hours later ..

Gonna have to play almost perfectly. No more offensive fouls, little TOs, good shots, blocking out. Its gonna be tough but we arent quitters

Back