BIG12 Championship OU vs TTech 8:30pm CST ESPN2

Wheels are falling off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We have almost as many offensive fouls as they do fouls..

Going to take a hellava 2nd half to overcome this, not liking this.

Wait, so that's the foul they're going to call?

We have played solid defense, but tech is shooting lights out. They'll come back to earth at some point. Offensively, need better movement.

Being down 9 at the half to Tech would be bad. Being down more would be death. Big final stanza here before half. Need to shave at least a few points off the lead.

We need a tough slasher against them. Jalen has been able to do it off the pass but no one can do it off the dribble. They are 5-7 from 3. No way we stay close if they keep that up. Must stay patient and chip away.

So just allow offensive players to plow over defenders? We already have a sport like that. It’s called football.

I'm not talking literally but it needs to be completely revamped.. shouldn't be a defensive weapon. Should only be a offensive control penalty

Bad luck on top of bad play. Not good.

We can’t get blown out. That will give them every reason to leave us out. We have to get our crap together.

Thanks for the replay Fran, is it me or does he only replay anything questionable when it might benefit our opponent?

That was a laaaate call. Big 12 waiting to see if the tech player missed his shot..

Back