Biggest key to beating Arizona

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
What is your single biggest key for OU coming out with a victory this evening?

Mine: Rebounding by committee (especially the guards like Warren and Davis).

Biggest Key IMO is to hold Wise down...if he goes off for 20+ points we are probably not going to win this game...going to be a good test for TMG and WW defensively...gotta keep him out of the lane

got to stay in front of him. Cant let him get to the lane and suck our bigs to stop his drive. If he gets in the lane, expect not only him, but Williams and Horne to have big games. We have to get off to a good start. Haven't had many good starts all year.

Our bigs need to hold their own or even better inside. If we can keep them from getting easy baskets inside I think we will outscore them on the perimiter tonight.

Make our shots. This OU team will win or lose based on our perimeter shooting. If the shots are falling we win, if not we don't.

Horne is going to be a very tough match for Keith inside. He is a strong shot blocker.

Wise with 15 pts and only 3 assists....i felt like TMG did an excellent job on him all night, he did some really good things off the ball that wont show in the stat sheet also....

Wise with 15 pts and only 3 assists....i felt like TMG did an excellent job on him all night, he did some really good things off the ball that wont show in the stat sheet also....

Stopping him early. By the time Wise was able to wheel and deal, the game was out of reach. OU was up 15 before he could get 4 points.

He didn't have a good shooting night, but when TMG doesn't turn the ball over we're gonna be REALLY tough to beat. Nice to hear he played some D today, I couldn't watch the entire game.

EDIT: We can live with 4-10 shooting out of him.

Back