Blake and Taylor at Dodger Stadium

gspence

Reaction score
Not sure why but Blake and Taylor were at Dodger Stadium tonight watching the Dodgers Padres game. They were sitting 3 rows behind home plate in the very nice cushioned dugout club seats. They might have had access to a suite too because I noticed they were gone after a few innings. They did get to see Manny hit a BOMB up close though.

Anyone know why they were out there?

they've been in LA since the banquet and awards ceremonies were done. training to get ready for all of the pre-draft hoopla and such.

Someone said Blake and Taylor planned to work with the strength and conditioning guy they spent time with last summer. Maybe they went to Cali early for a little R&R?

I don't understand how they can afford to travel to California?

Maybe they know Matt Kemp

Probably so. Also like pillmanj said, they probably have a huge line of credit right now and probably can access alot of money. I've seen where they were wearing watches in the tens of thousands.

If I was about to be loaded, an expensive watch would be one of the last things on my list of items to buy.

Someone said Blake and Taylor planned to work with the strength and conditioning guy they spent time with last summer. Maybe they went to Cali early for a little R&R?

Blake (and I assume Taylor) have been out there for at least 10 days already, beginning the workout regimen.

If I was about to be loaded, an expensive watch would be one of the last things on my list of items to buy.

To some it's a right of passage when getting money. I'm with you. Personally I would get a reasonable sized house built by my favorite fishing hole. However I do have a watch fetish.

51RX489b1dL__SL500_AA280_.jpg

Fake knockoff.

To some it's a right of passage when getting money. I'm with you. Personally I would get a reasonable sized house built by my favorite fishing hole. However I do have a watch fetish.

51RX489b1dL__SL500_AA280_.jpg

Fake knockoff.

I have a watch fetish too and would be hard pressed not to drop about $8K and a nice Panerai.

gall_panerai305.jpg

I have a watch fetish too and would be hard pressed not to drop about $8K and a nice Panerai.

Yeah, I'd be all over a nice watch too.

Other than loading up on Kelvin Sampson memorabilia what would you get, TU?

gall_panerai305.jpg

I'm feelin that one. I like those Bvlgari watches. I like some leather bands, but I really like steel bands.

bvl.jpg

I definately get a watch, surrounded in diamonds. No fake stuff :)

I definately get a watch, surrounded in diamonds. No fake stuff :)

I would probably buy 10 low end watches between 250-500 dollars. Invictas and Bulovas, buy one business rolex, and one icy one. Not overly Icy, but just around the crown.

I would buy one giant diamond, and have it carved into the shape of a watch. Slap on a band made of carbon nanotubes, and I'm set. At that point, I don't give a rats ass if it tells time.

Back