Cade Davis doubters

It wasn't just OSU fans it was Jenks grads too.

I've watched Cade play ball since he was an 8th grader. I watched him throw down alley oop dunks when he was in the 9th grade. In every year that I've watched him play, he has gotten better.

fify

For those of you who said Cade isn't athletic, shut up.

For those of you who said he didn't have lateral quickness to be a good defender....shut up.

For OSU fans who said Sidorakis was better......shut up

For those who said we shouldn't have offered......shut up.

Amen, brother! Cade Davis was huge tonight. If he's not our best player right now, he's darned close. His hustle and defense was the spark this team needed.

I've always KNOWN Cade can and will get it done! Starting to become routine.

I didn't mean to start this thread to be adveserial to anyone who criticized Cade. I have just been a fan of his since his HS days. He's now starting to get that confidence to be superior. I loved the fact that he didn't limit himself to the three ball and got some mid range looks.

I watched him quite a bit tonight and was very impressed with his hustle and effort.

There's a reason he and Tony played the most minutes tonight and will continue to get major minutes the rest of the season......they are our best players....not the most talented, the best. And the only reason he wears Dook stuff is to butter up his coach for playing time.....seems to work for some reason.:D

There's a reason he and Tony played the most minutes tonight and will continue to get major minutes the rest of the season......they are our best defensive players....not the most talented, the best. And the only reason he wears Dook stuff is to butter up his coach for playing time.....seems to work for some reason.:D

fixed.

We need them on the court together.

I will respectfully disagree DM in that I believe they are currently our best players.....not just on D. Willie would be if he gets his head together but he's in some kind of funk right now.

I've been somewhat critical of Cade over the years. He is playing well the last couple of games. Of course, Alex Spaulding strung together a couple of very good games in a row once upon a time as well. If Cade keeps this up for the rest of the year, I'm man enough to admit I was wrong about him, and the success he can have at this level. If not, two games does not make anything I said about him incorrect.

TU...I'd take Cade on a bad night over Alex on a good one.

TU...I'd take Cade on a bad night over Alex on a good one.

Oh, I don't disagree. Just making the point that even "bad" players can string together some nice stretches of games.

I'm all for Cade proving me wrong and continuing with these types of games.

I walked into the Taco Bueno on 12th Ave S.E. one time and Alex Spaulding was in there filling out a job application. True story.

Back