Cam Clark is making his official visit

OU918

Reaction score
to Norman the weekend of Sept. 11-12. Trevor Releford will be in town that weekend too. :woot

Last edited:
sneak him into suger's and we get a verbal on the spot.

I found it. Per Soonerinsider.com via Eric Bossi. Clark and Releford to come in on the weekend of September 11.

Source Link

Good find by 918.

Close. The. Deal.

Wouldn't that be nice to lock both of those guys up, and to just focus on getting some bigs and to shoot the moon for another top 30 guy like Barnes, Harris, Jones, or Lamb!

Thinking more about this, I like the fact that he's ready to come back for his official three weeks after being in Norman for the Elite Camp. I also like that he's going to get to take in a football game and see that atmosphere around campus and gameday and such.

He's already been been to two games in Norman, which were great atmospheres against Texas and OSU last year, so this is good. Also him taking his official this early tells me he's looking to sign early, which is also good. Now if he visits Kansas and Kentucky after ours, I'll start to worry.

Thinking more about this, I like the fact that he's ready to come back for his official three weeks after being in Norman for the Elite Camp. I also like that he's going to get to take in a football game and see that atmosphere around campus and gameday and such.

He's already been been to two games in Norman, which were great atmospheres against Texas and OSU last year, so this is good. Also him taking his official this early tells me he's looking to sign early, which is also good. Now if he visits Kansas and Kentucky after ours, I'll start to worry.

My gut feeling tells me if we don't sign him in the fall...we won't get him period.

Very good observation. He's visited OU more than any other school and he's setting up another visit. very positive. Maybe this guy is committed and is helping out on a guy like releford.

Very good observation. He's visited OU more than any other school and he's setting up another visit. very positive. Maybe this guy is committed and is helping out on a guy like releford.

Yep. He was in Norman twice last season for games, was here this summer for an AAU tourney, here again last week for the Elite Camp and now coming back three weeks later for his official. Also, he says Capel is his favorite coach. I don't guys, on the surface it appears the writing may be on the wall.

Yep. He was in Norman twice last season for games, was here this summer for an AAU tourney, here again last week for the Elite Camp and now coming back three weeks later for his official. Also, he says Capel is his favorite coach. I don't guys, on the surface it appears the writing may be on the wall.

Let's hope that you are right 23.

Back