Cam Clark sounds off

All I got out of that blurb was Buzz and Ford came into the home visits considerably behind OU. Think about it, Capel doesn't need a "presentation" or to "go over the numbers", he's been recruiting Clark for months...they're already on great terms. What exciting pitch can Capel use in this particular home visit that he hasn't already used? Anything from Buzz and Ford is going to sound good, because it's new.

I would be shocked if Clark goes anywhere but OU, too much opportunity (i.e. playing time) to turn down in the immediate future. When KU and Kentucky were involved, I was a more worried but his latest list just proves to me what we all hope is true.

I think we are over analyzing this comment. I'm just going to enjoy watching it play out and hopefully a new commitment in the very near future.

I really wish I could give more information, but I will just say that OU is in very good shape with Cam.

Lame.

If he commits, you knew it all along.

If he doesn't, something changed.

Why even make posts like this? And you aren't the only one, so don't feel as though I'm singling you out.

Lame.

If he commits, you knew it all along.

If he doesn't, something changed.

Why even make posts like this? And you aren't the only one, so don't feel as though I'm singling you out.

I agree... Clearly we are in good shape with Cam because we are in the top 3, but if you know something else just say it. Nobody is going to arrest you for talking about a high school basketball player.

Here's the tip off, he mentioned both OSU and Marquette's coach by name. Now when I went to the prospect camp, Coach Capel was cordial and interactive with all the kids there, but to a certain extent. He spent extended time with Clark. The players spent extended time with Clark. TJ spent extended time with Clark. I doubt he is as distant with the staff as he made the tweet seem.

Back