Cameron Clark comments

DFWHoopster

Reaction score
From Justin Young on National Hoops Report:

http://nationalhoopsreport.blogspot.com/2009/10/nhr-mailbag-oct-8.html

What's your breakdown of recent Oklahoma commitment Cameron Clark? You have him higher in your rankings than some others, so I'm eager to hear what you like so much about him.

I really like Cameron Clark. I’m a big fan of big wings. And he’s a big wing. A very good big wing. The Texan can shoot, score, put the ball on the floor and I think he could develop into a good defender, too.

With Clark, I think his best basketball is ahead of him and every time I saw him play, he looked better and better. I really like to see players ending their high school careers on the way up. As he prepares for his senior season, Clark looks like he is continuing the upward climb. I have him ranked high in part to his high ceiling as a prospect.

Always good to get a prospect on the way up! Can't wait to watch him grow into a complete stud. Glad he's (soon to be) on our team.

From Justin Young on National Hoops Report:

http://nationalhoopsreport.blogspot.com/2009/10/nhr-mailbag-oct-8.html

What's your breakdown of recent Oklahoma commitment Cameron Clark? You have him higher in your rankings than some others, so I'm eager to hear what you like so much about him.

I really like Cameron Clark. I’m a big fan of big wings. And he’s a big wing. A very good big wing. The Texan can shoot, score, put the ball on the floor and I think he could develop into a good defender, too.

With Clark, I think his best basketball is ahead of him and every time I saw him play, he looked better and better. I really like to see players ending their high school careers on the way up. As he prepares for his senior season, Clark looks like he is continuing the upward climb. I have him ranked high in part to his high ceiling as a prospect.

See, now this is a nice post about a relevant program. You're learning. I'm very excited about Cameron Clark. :boomer

Back