Cameron Clark is officially a Sooner!

you gotta LOVE being an OU basketball fan right now!

coach keeps getting us all these amazing new toys.

Outstanding
He can drive and he can shoot
Passing and defense is coming

you gotta LOVE being an OU basketball fan right now!

coach keeps getting us all these amazing new toys.

He must have got his hands on the new Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2.

Cam: Congratulation and thanks for becoming a Sooner. I live near Sherman and will be at a few of your games as well as T.J.'s, getting a jump on enjoying the talent you both have.

Cam: Congratulation and thanks for becoming a Sooner. I live near Sherman and will be at a few of your games as well as T.J.'s, getting a jump on enjoying the talent you both have.

Tish,

If you wouldn't mind, we would love for you to give us some game reports on the ones which you are able to see Cam or T.J. play. Thanks in advance....

I heard a rumor that Clark and T.jones have been texting oneanother,I believe they where at one of the summer camp together.I think we get tj.

I heard a rumor that Clark and T.jones have been texting oneanother,I believe they where at one of the summer camp together.I think we get tj.

That's a rumor that I like to hear, Chico! I hope that Cam and T.J. try to help finish the rest of this already very good class.

Dont know if he sign by the 18th are not.But if Clarks,Dad comunicate with T.jones camp then he will sign just my opinion.

Back