Capel looking at taking a transfer?

Sooner23

Reaction score
Last night during his radio interview with Eschbach, Capel mentioned there were a some transfers out there they were thinking about. Not sure if that is the exact wording, but it sounded like there were some options if he wanted to pursue them. Anyone have any ideas?

I hear Sherron Collins was thinking about it, but that was a few days ago.

One rumor going on around OSU circles is of BoBo Morgan transfering from UCLA. Morgan was recruited by Butch Pierre at LSU very hard. OU recruited him somewhat, but in the end it came down to between Kansas and UCLA. Despite Morgan being a 5* guy in high school, I wouldn't be excited about him. I think the biggest thing to look at as far as someone transfering would be at Memphis. I know we were in Wesley Witherspoon's top 5 and with more allegations coming out about Memphis, I wouldn't be suprised to see him bolt.

Bobo Morgan would be a pretty good get this late in the game in terms of talent but you have to wonder about his work ethic and attitude.

I think the biggest thing to look at as far as someone transfering would be at Memphis. I know we were in Wesley Witherspoon's top 5 and with more allegations coming out about Memphis, I wouldn't be suprised to see him bolt.

Good thought on Memphis. I would take their three-point gunner, Roburt Sallie, in a heartbeat. He would still have two years to play. Witherspoon would be a nice get, but if you get him does that hurt us for Cameron Clark?

Just did a quick google search on Morgan, and it looks like he's going to stay at UCLA as he's been going through individual drills with coaches.

Salllie has already transfered once. Thanx for the heads up on Morgan. It probably wouldn't have affected OU, but OSU fans thought he could be the post player of the future for them.

Bobo Morgan would be a pretty good get this late in the game in terms of talent but you have to wonder about his work ethic and attitude.

Seen him play in the Faith 7 game last year and he wasnt that impressive.

Seen him play in the Faith 7 game last year and he wasnt that impressive.

Yeah he looked pretty lost in that game (then again, it was Willie's show).

Some of the OSU fans seem pretty confident that he will end up in Stillwater.

Back