Capel's latest tweets

kbsooner

Reaction score
I'm posting from my phone so hopefully someone can copy and paste his love for the NBA and the one about "desparately wanting to experience that one day".

seems to be in reference to the NBA starting today. Should we be more worried about the league and not Duke if he is to "climb the ladder" or am I off base here?

I'm posting from my phone so hopefully someone can copy and paste his love for the NBA and the one about "desparately wanting to experience that one day".

seems to be in reference to the NBA starting today. Should we be more worried about the league and not Duke if he is to "climb the ladder" or am I off base here?

Pretty sure that was in reference to the Lakers getting their rings before their game against the Clippers tonight. So.. experiencing the feeling of winning a championship was more along the lines of what he meant, in my opinion. Nothing to do with the NBA, although as DM said -- his dream job is being an NBA GM.

Hopefully he will go from OU to being a NBA GM. To me, that would mean he would be here for at least 10 years. I would be just fine with that!

just wants to hang his own banner in the LNC. or kiss jeanie buss. excellent goals either way.

Back