Carl Henry Appreciation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Example of an Al question "hey carl, where do you think I should go on my next vacation? Cuba, Iran or China?"

Regardless of whether Al actually would ask anything rough, he couldn't anyway for fear that Carl would run off and talk to a UK radio station instead.

I believe King Carl is actually going to Al's remote in Piedmont and doing part of his show with him

All Al has to say is "Hey, Carl. How's it goin?" and let Carl do the rest. Carl will have his boys in Europe by the end of the interview.

I wish The Sports Animal had scheduled Carl Henry for the five o'clock hour instead because Traber needs to be the one interviewing Carl.

This thread is both funny and ironic.
Carl Henry is certainly big news.

Wondering what you find ironic about this thread?

OU fans make fun of stupid things all the time just like fans of all schools and teams do and it has nothing to do with how "big" the news is.

It's hilarious and marvelous at the same time.

Wondering what you find ironic about this thread?

OU fans make fun of stupid things all the time just like fans of all schools and teams do and it has nothing to do with how "big" the news is.

It's hilarious and marvelous at the same time.

It was a great ride, and I hope we get to witness more of this drama in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back