Chad Ford's 2010 NBA Draft rankings (Willie and Tiny)

But really that has no bearing on Michael Beasley so I really don't even see why you felt the need to bring up.

You're right in that it has no bearing on Michael Beasley, and a fair argument can be made that I didn't need to bring it up. I mentioned it because I was taken aback by your making fun of Beasley comparing him to Glenn Robinson. Since Jo Jo White (who I think should be in the HOF) more than 40 years ago, Kansas has sent one player to the NBA better than Robinson (Pierce) and one comparable (Manning) to him. I just thought you "goofing" on him was a bit odd, that's all.

Let's see where Beasley is two or three years from now, but there are worse players than "Big Dog". I still think the 2010 NBA Draft can't possibly turn out any worse than the dreadful results of 2000 and 2006.

You're right in that it has no bearing on Michael Beasley, and a fair argument can be made that I didn't need to bring it up. I mentioned it because I was taken aback by your making fun of Beasley comparing him to Glenn Robinson. Since Jo Jo White (who I think should be in the HOF) more than 40 years ago, Kansas has sent one player to the NBA better than Robinson (Pierce) and one comparable (Manning) to him. I just thought you "goofing" on him was a bit odd, that's all.

What does what success KU players have in the league have to do with me goofing on the great Michael Beasley though? KU players haven't had overall great success. I'll be the first to admit that. Still won't keep me from goofing on the hype of Beasley. That would be like me saying no other Big 12 teams fans can goof on KU because they haven't had the level of success. That's silly. Eric Chenowith was a dork so he deserves to be goofed on by all..which is certainly why I do.
It's just funny how I get blasted for bringing up KU or a thread turning to about KU when, case in point, it's usually not me bringing them up.
No big deal, take care.

Back