Congrats to Keith Gallon, 2nd team All USA Today selection

n2y06q.jpg

Wow, that's a huge honor for Tiny. That's an impressive list.

Congats to Tiny. I really, really hope that he comes in here early this summer and works his arse off. He could be a 15 and 8 guy if can continue to drop the weight and increase the stamina.

Congats to Tiny. I really, really hope that he comes in here early this summer and works his arse off. He could be a 15 and 8 guy if can continue to drop the weight and increase the stamina.
Those would be great numbers for his first year!

Those would be great numbers for his first year!

He is that good of a scorer. Couple that with Warren and TMG setting him up for easy buckets, and you can see why he has the potential. The eight boards may be a little high, but we will see....

are you saying he's as good as blake griffin? i doubt he has that kind of motor.

No. He is not as good as Blake (Blake the freshmen of course as it wouldn't even be a debate if we were comparing him to Blake's soph year). That being said, Tiny can flat out score in a wide variety of ways. I can't think of another big guy that we have had that had the skillset of Tiny as a first year guy (Ace might be the closest).

Willie averaged 15 this year, and I would compare Tiny and he as far as scoring impact goes.

15 and 6 might be more a better guess....

Edit: Please keep in mind that this prediction is IF he gets in early and continues to work as he has done over the past year. If he doesn't drop anymore weight/or get in any better shape, then I would say 10 and 5 is more realistic.

Last edited:
Back