Could we please resize the board?

coolm

Reaction score
this having to scroll across to view the end of the sentences is for the birds. Makes it very taxing to come here for reading posts.

It is kind of annoying.

I'm still pretty greatful for this site though!

I think if you go to the drop down box at the bottom of the page that says new banner and change it to the old banner then it will go back to the old banner and resize the page for you.

I think if you go to the drop down box at the bottom of the page that says new banner and change it to the old banner then it will go back to the old banner and resize the page for you.

what he said. That is the only way we can figure out how to resolve this problem some people are having. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Very interesting that the "new banner" is formatted for old larger fonts and the old banner is widescreen. Should be the opposite.

It is kind of annoying.

I'm still pretty greatful for this site though!

Thanks. All this stuff is still very foreign to me. I'm not an html guy and know nothing about this kind of stuff, but I'm trying to learn.

In the meantime and until we can figure this out, just go to the lower left corner of the page and find the button that says "New Banner". Click on that and select "Old Banner Wide" and it will go back to the way it was before the change.

Then once we figure out what we need to do to correct this issue with the new banner, we'll let you know and you can switch back. Or you can stay with the old school look forever. That option will always be there.

Hope that's a sufficient solution for everyone while we try to figure this other stuff out.

Resize the new banner so you can go widescreen and that will solve your problem.

ty guys very much.

I like the new banner and all...but this is a 1000% improvement not having to scroll over all the time.

Back