Current Events Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The chaz area is being run by criminal overlords. There are reports of rape and theft. The entire area has been vandalized and likely businesses will be dead and/or move out of the area, killing that area for decades. It’s a lord of the flies situation in there. Yet, the leaders of Seattle and the state of Washington continue to do nothing. Why are they not held accountable? Somehow, the trump haters will find a way to blame the president when it’s the local officials who have failed miserably.

What do the dems have to say about this?

The main thing I want to know is why was he being arrested? When I know that I’ll have a more informed opinion. The guy stealing the taser was dumb & you could justify shooting him in the scuffle, but didn’t they shoot him when he was running away?

I do have an issue with NYPD killing Deborah Danner. A crazy 66 year old lady with a baseball bat.

The main thing I want to know is why was he being arrested? When I know that I’ll have a more informed opinion. The guy stealing the taser was dumb & you could justify shooting him in the scuffle, but didn’t they shoot him when he was running away?

I do have an issue with NYPD killing Deborah Danner. A crazy 66 year old lady with a baseball bat.

I think he's asking what do the Dems say about the "chaz area" because that's really important to him for some reason.

The chaz area is being run by criminal overlords. There are reports of rape and theft. The entire area has been vandalized and likely businesses will be dead and/or move out of the area, killing that area for decades. It’s a lord of the flies situation in there. Yet, the leaders of Seattle and the state of Washington continue to do nothing. Why are they not held accountable? Somehow, the trump haters will find a way to blame the president when it’s the local officials who have failed miserably.

What do the dems have to say about this?

I guess I don't understand why this is a political party issue.... Local officials and local police have their plan for it, and people are welcome to agree or disagree with that.

Trump has threatened to send in the military, which he is able to do I guess.... Sounds like your question is better posed to him instead of random members of the democratic party. He can either accept the local officials working on it, or he can send in the army or national guard and shut it down. It's his call.

As it relates to this situation, being a Democrat has as much to do with this issue as being a Christian, or having blonde hair... In that, it has nothing to do with it.

I guess I don't understand why this is a political party issue.... Local officials and local police have their plan for it, and people are welcome to agree or disagree with that.

Trump has threatened to send in the military, which he is able to do I guess.... Sounds like your question is better posed to him instead of random members of the democratic party. He can either accept the local officials working on it, or he can send in the army or national guard and shut it down. It's his call.

As it relates to this situation, being a Democrat has as much to do with this issue as being a Christian, or having blonde hair... In that, it has nothing to do with it.

Which of the two political parties supports Antifa more than the other? Which party has not opposed Chaz (Bono)?

Which of the two political parties supports Antifa more than the other? Which party has not opposed Chaz (Bono)?

Did Ronna McDaniel (head of the RNC) or Tom Perez (head of the DNC) come out and declare support for these things, or issue statements against them?

I support peoples right to peacefully protest. If that equation changes, I support law enforcement doing what is necessary and within reason to restore order.

Again, opinions and stances within the political parties are going to be varied... Some support, some don't.... but its not fair to just wrap everything into "Democrats support rapist Antifa thugs in Seattle" like mict085 is trying to insinuate.

Did Ronna McDaniel (head of the RNC) or Tom Perez (head of the DNC) come out and declare support for these things, or issue statements against them?

I support peoples right to peacefully protest. If that equation changes, I support law enforcement doing what is necessary and within reason to restore order.

Again, opinions and stances within the political parties are going to be varied... Some support, some don't.... but its not fair to just wrap everything into "Democrats support rapist Antifa thugs in Seattle" like mict085 is trying to insinuate.

These are all just strawmen and distractions from the issue at hand. They have no other arguments really.

If mainstream media was against something they would clearly make their opinion well know. CNN and MSNBC "conveniently" look the other way.

You were asked which party supports Antifa more. I did not ask what stiff shirt within the party elite has to say for the party is of the people.

If mainstream media was against something they would clearly make their opinion well know. CNN and MSNBC "conveniently" look the other way.

You were asked which party supports Antifa more. I did not ask what stiff shirt within the party elite has to say for the party is of the people.

We are not the main stream media. I don’t support antifa. That clear it up?

No party supports Antifa, what are you talking about? And the hysterics over "antifa" are really hilarious to me. "Antifa" to the extent it exists at all in America are a bunch of spoiled white rich kids playing dress-up.

We are not the main stream media. I don’t support antifa. That clear it up?

There is a thing called the narrative. Either the media is in more of a position to set it or you, sitting at home, are. You speak for yourself. What % of republicans do you believe supports Antifa versus democrats.

If both parties were against it then why is Chaz still in existence?

There is a thing called the narrative. Either the media is in more of a position to set it or you, sitting at home, are. You speak for yourself. What % of republicans do you believe supports Antifa versus democrats.

If both parties were against it then why is Chaz still in existence?

0% and 0%, does that help?

The media doesn’t set my narrative, I do my own research and come to my own conclusions. It annoys me when people use Fox & CNN as there only POV. I haven’t seen anyone support antifa. I have seen antifa members get the hell beat out of them by protesters for trying to incite violence.

The media doesn’t set my narrative, I do my own research and come to my own conclusions. It annoys me when people use Fox & CNN as there only POV. I haven’t seen anyone support antifa. I have seen antifa members get the hell beat out of them by protesters for trying to incite violence.

A lot of the ones inciting violence were Boogaloos (google it).

No party supports Antifa, what are you talking about? And the hysterics over "antifa" are really hilarious to me. "Antifa" to the extent it exists at all in America are a bunch of spoiled white rich kids playing dress-up.

Antifa does exist and they’re only goal is to incite violence and mayhem. Yes, they’re mostly white, spoiled, radical left wing democrats. Local and national democrats have remained silent on their violent rioting and anarchist behavior. Some dems have been very supportive. They are criminals.

You continue to deflect from the truth because it does not suit your narrative of lies.

Antifa does exist and they’re only goal is to incite violence and mayhem. Yes, they’re mostly white, spoiled, radical left wing democrats. Local and national democrats have remained silent on their violent rioting and anarchist behavior. Some dems have been very supportive. They are criminals.

You co tonite to deflect from the truth because it spies not suit your narrative of lies.

This is extremely artistic as well. The typos in the last line were a brilliant touch, bravo!

Don't be modest, it was amazing!

You’re right. I don’t know how to spell and I’m uneducated. I defer to your educational superiority of being a lab rat with no clinical experience in patient care. We all know the best minds are recruited to work in the VA health system in Oklahoma.

You’re right. I don’t know how to spell and I’m uneducated. I defer to your educational superiority of being a lab rat with no clinical experience in patient care. We all know the best minds are recruited to work in the VA health system in Oklahoma.

Lmao, I have a master's degree in public health from OU (4.0 student) and I do have clinical experience, not that it matters when you're talking about epidemiology. I run the hematology department and I am on the Covid-19 workgroup. We still meet daily. I have helped plan our response from day one.

Is this more artistry at work? You're really good at it, you should take your show on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back