Damion James - All Time Rebounder of the Big 12

JDSooners

Reaction score
Did they not carry records over from the Big 8, Would think a Harvey Grant or Stacy King would be better career rebounders,

Blake Griffin had more rebounds in 2 seasons, so is James the leader because he played 4 years and others have left early?

When I think of Big 12 rebounders, James surprises me.

Did they not carry records over from the Big 8, Would think a Harvey Grant or Stacy King would be better career rebounders,

Blake Griffin had more rebounds in 2 seasons, so is James the leader because he played 4 years and others have left early?

That is surprising to me also... I would've guessed Najera as a guy that might have been ahead of him but wow.

Danny Manning, Tisdale, and Byron Houston come to mind first. Marcus Fizer is a guy that would be up there.

I doubt Grant or King would have the record since they only played really 2 years. King played more than that but wasn't a full time player till his 3rd year really. Tisdale is OU's leader with 1048 rebounds in 3 seasons

Houston had 1190 rebounds, and Manning had 1187 in 4 seasons.

Give Tisdale a 4th season and he has about 1400 rebounds.

Back