Daniel Bejarano to....

JessieW

Reaction score
Daniel Bejarano recently De-Committed from Texas.

He is a shooting guard and ranks as a 4*/5* ,depending on the various publication.

During his official visit to Arizona, Daniel Bejarano decided to join the Arizona Wildcat. Daniel is the second recruit to commit to Arizona.

This player recently lost his father ,during the summer months.
(In Home invasion which happened in Phoenix.)

Note:
There is some interesting posts...you can read those on : "The 2010 Recruit: Battle for Bejarano".

I know Arizona is in on some of the same guys we are. Does anyone think this helps our recruiting?

As someone who has been the victim of a home invasion, I really feel for this kid.

Best of luck to Daniel at Arizona. It sounds like it was a mutual thing between Texas and Daniel.

As for how Odom and Bejarano will effect OU's recruiting. I think it definitely helps with T-Jones. Also, the wildcats only have two ships to give out, so they will have to start dumping kids to land other ones, which is always an interesting situation.

Though my understanding is that if he stays west it will probably be UW. Though I may be reading the situation wrong.

UA really hit the jackpot getting Sean Miller. His early recruiting success is a sign of great things to come. He already proved he can coach at Xavier.

Capel & Miller are definitely leadng the way in the next generation of coaching stars.

I'm a little more impressed with what Capel is doing because Miller has the convenience of offering PT. With Capel, you have about 4 wings on campus and 4 post players. That's a hard sell.

OU, UK, KU, and AZ are all sparring for the same guys. OU is coming into the lead on some of these guys in my opinion, but as recruiting always is, it's a domino effect. CJ Leslie, Adrien Payne, and Roscoe Smith's decisions will affect Terrence Jones. Stacy Poole, Rod Odom, ad Bejarano's decisions have affected Doron Lamb and probably Cory Joeseph.

Last edited:
Back