De'vion Harmon

Boom Soon

Reaction score
With all the controversy around the Tech program/coach on top of the fact that they will miss the tourney, I can't help but think Harmon was a fool for transferring from OU. He's definitely a guy you can use as an example of why the portal is not good. He would have helped OU the last two years and would have way less of a tumultuous career.

With all the controversy around the Tech program/coach on top of the fact that they will miss the tourney, I can't help but think Harmon was a fool for transferring from OU. He's definitely a guy you can use as an example of why the portal is not good. He would have helped OU the last two years and would have way less of a tumultuous career.

He made a lot more money by going to Oregon and tech than he would have here.

He made a lot more money by going to Oregon and tech than he would have here.

Sure... but His family has plenty of money. Winning will matter one day again.. hopefully.

Great kid.

Good player. Not program-changing.

Was overrated coming out of high school.

Shooting 29% from 3P in year 4. Meh.

He thought he was going to be a one and done kid. It was easy to see early that he wasn't going to be that kind of talent.

Last edited:
I'd rather have his teammate, Richard Isaacs. Not sure if he has a connection with Los and Jalen Hill, but another Vegas kid.

Sure... but His family has plenty of money. Winning will matter one day again.. hopefully.

Winning? I wouldn’t describe PM’s two seasons with that word. Wouldn’t have won anything here if he had stayed.

Posted by a mod on Texas Tech's Rivals board...

Just recently learned De’Vion Harmon intends to turn to pro ball, it’s unsure where but that’s his plan going into the next basketball season. A source close to Harmon’s camp told me “Small chance if they hire the right guy and the NIL works he’d come back but it’s less than 10%.”

It’ll be interesting to see where Harmon’s basketball career takes him, whether it be pro or still in Lubbock.

Posted by a mod on Texas Tech's Rivals board...

Just recently learned De’Vion Harmon intends to turn to pro ball, it’s unsure where but that’s his plan going into the next basketball season. A source close to Harmon’s camp told me “Small chance if they hire the right guy and the NIL works he’d come back but it’s less than 10%.”

It’ll be interesting to see where Harmon’s basketball career takes him, whether it be pro or still in Lubbock.

He could play pro ball overseas. I doubt he could make an NBA roster tho.

He could play pro ball overseas. I doubt he could make an NBA roster tho.

Oh he definitely isn’t an NBA player. That’s been clear for a couple years. Nice college player but not athletic enough and not a good enough shooter to overcome that.

Back