Did I miss the thread in which the game was discussed, on a tv channel,

womenssports

Reaction score
Internet and/or pay for view? I thought it was on tv but could not find. So how about tomorrow's game. I do not have a tv hooked up, just use Hulu package on my phone but can usually find it even if I can't get. Glad to have had radio and stats but did not get quite as much from that.

EDIT: Meant to ask three questions: discussed in a thread and was there a place to view such as tv channel, internet, pay per view. Will the game tomorrow be on tv?

Last edited:
The game was on UVerse 647 in Dallas. I pay extra to get a package that includes some channels that offer OU basketball (and other) events. I think I get HBO and Showtime from it as well. But, I don't watch anything on them. It isn't a straight sports package. It is FCSA I think it is FCSC (648) at 2:00 Sunday.

The game was on UVerse 647 in Dallas. I pay extra to get a package that includes some channels that offer OU basketball (and other) events. I think I get HBO and Showtime from it as well. But, I don't watch anything on them. It isn't a straight sports package. It is FCSA I think it is FCSC (648) at 2:00 Sunday.

thanks...think I will have to have my sister check and see if she can get the next game.....they have dish and usually get all Oklahoma games that are televised

I am showing it at 751 (FOx Sports OK), 753 (FOX sports SW) , 755 and 757 (FOX SPOTS SW)

675 on Direct for tomorrow.
Also, is it just me or has there been almost no coverage of the 2009 and 2010 teams coming back? Jessica interviewed a couple of players last night, but that was it. Nothing on Twitter or Sooner Sports.

I think there were festivities prior to the game last night for those in attendance. But, not a lot of fans showed up. The box says that 1702 showed up. They must have been hidden from the cameras.

But, the coverage by Jessica was irritating. I'm glad to see the interviews with Danielle, Ashley, etc., but couldn't they do away with one commercial rather than to have it in the middle of the action? I wish we would confine the interviews to time outs.

I think everyone was at the volleyball game. They had almost 3000 people there. Totally agree on the interviews.

Missed seeing the game, thus the interviews. I did find one
photo of these players among the photos of the game. Not exactly where one would expect to find it . I would have thought there would have been an article and several pics with the article. I hope they enjoyed their time here.

Back