Disney, Fox and Sooner Sports TV: A Sad Tale

Yes, I'm usually a couple of plays behind, so I mostly avoid game threads. But my friend texts me during the game and thanks to his proclamations of Dammit! or Yes!, I too often know what's coming (I've told him I'm two plays behind, but he can't contain himself, it seems).

I have to put my phone away, lol.

Here in Houston Direct TV channel 675 FSOKHD. Strange it is problem in OKC area.
Looking forward to seeing the games.

I was surprised to see that tonight's game is being shown live here in Wichita on Cox. I don't usually get too excited about exhibition games, but this year I will be eager to see the new guys. So glad the season is here!

I now have my friend's Fire Stick in hand, but that won't do me any good tonight. I guess I'll be looking online to see if it's streaming anywhere.

You can always listen via the Tunein app. I listen to the Sooner radio broadcast of every football and basketball game that way. It's a free download and you don't have to upgrade to the paid version to listen to our games.

Thanks

Usually I watch the game late. I love the radio broadcast but can't find a way to rewind/fast forward like TV

First time in close to 20 years I been unable to watch or record a game on tv. Long time ago I could hold the radio a certain way a listen to game. Good thing for tune-in app.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back