Do we have a game tomorrow?

Stikboy

Reaction score
Is anybody around here excited? Let's go!

I'm still not sure what to think about this team. Hopefully we can have a team that's fun to watch and be able to keep a lot of the guys next year. It's looking like Los is getting a lot of hype for the draft next year though.

I am excited to see the team! Hard to get excited about CMU, though. Won't know what we have in this team for a bit (unless they lose).

I'm excited to see all the new guys for the first time (and to see how the returning guys have progressed). Also, to see whether the promised change in style is really going to materialize (though tomorrow's game won't settle that question, of course).

Last year they lost the season opener, so I'm excited to get off to a better start this year! I think this is a make or break season for the program! Boomer Sooner!

This first game has kind of snuck up on me. I think you can thank the lack of OU basketball coverage(always so pathetic) and the fact the football team had a really good first half of the season. Now, since football is performing somewhat of a tank it makes the bball season that much more intriguing.

Hopefully Moser is telling the truth about playing faster, and we see an uptick in performance this year. I don't know how good we'll be but we at least seem more athletic and talented. The team actually looks like a real basketball team as opposed to a Geek Squad. We shall see. I don't care who we play it will be nice to see them against another team and see an actual real box score. I almost forgot what an OU box score looked like.

Last edited:
Always excited for the season to start. Anxious to watch and assess new players. My expectations are low for now. Really just hoping I see enough talent that will pick up a few quality nonconf wins but especially start gelling during conference season and have a chance at the tournament.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Best day of the year!!!

Play them all let’s see them.

Ill believe the "changes" when i see them. But team looked nice and different in the highlights. Why cant we be the next team that goes off like SDSU or FAU randomly? :D

Ill believe the "changes" when i see them. But team looked nice and different in the highlights. Why cant we be the next team that goes off like SDSU or FAU randomly? :D

You haven’t been looking if you haven’t seen them.

I was looking at the initial KenPom rankings. He has seven Big 12 teams in the top 25: Houston-2, texas-5, ku-9, Baylor-16, WVU-19, KSU-21 and TCU-25.

The rest of the conference is as follows: ISU-41, oswho-46, Cincy-50, OU-54, UCF-56, Tech-63, BYU-77

Central Michigan is 334th out of 363. One team that leapt out at me: Syracuse is 118th.

I'm excited to see all the new guys for the first time (and to see how the returning guys have progressed). Also, to see whether the promised change in style is really going to materialize (though tomorrow's game won't settle that question, of course).
Hopefully we win the opener unlike last year. We knew after game 1 last year that it was a rough year. I think this team is better but they have mostly yet to really play together.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Hopefully we win the opener unlike last year. We knew after game 1 last year that it was a rough year. I think this team is better but they have mostly yet to really play together.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

That’s revisionist history. The team we lost to last year was a good team on a last second shot

Back