Do you think this pic makes Melo cry at night?

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
3291894.jpeg

I will never forget that yo-yo hip check against the 'cuse

Considering he beat us easily, won the national championship, is an all star, has a Gold Medal, his team made the Western Conference finals and is one of the top 5 players in the NBA, I doubt it. haha

Considering he beat us easily, won the national championship, is an all star, has a Gold Medal, his team made the Western Conference finals and is one of the top 5 players in the NBA, I doubt it. haha

agreed, although i don't think he's top 5 YET, lebron, kobe, howard, paul, garnett, wade, are more valuable and do more things at this point.

agreed, although i don't think he's top 5 YET, lebron, kobe, howard, paul, garnett, wade, are more valuable and do more things at this point.

Howard is not top 5. If the guy could do anything on offense, he'd be a beast.

Howard is not top 5. If the guy could do anything on offense, he'd be a beast.
If Howard isn't top 5 he isn't far from it. When it comes to rebounding and shot blocking combined, there are none better. He's the kind of player that Kelvin would have loved at OU.

If Howard isn't top 5 he isn't far from it.

He really is pretty far from it. The thing that you have to love about him is that in 2 years though if he gets an offensive game he will be in the top 5. I am not convinced he is a better center than Yao. Though I guess Howard manages to play most of a season.

The answer was, yes, he still cries at night, but thanks for playing. :)

Back