Doc Sadler vs. Doug Wojcik this December

Doc is one of the good guys in coaching. I remember playing against him some and I can't say a bad thing about him.

He does some weird things at times but gets his kids to play hard. I am not sure I would call him a sucky coach, I just don't think he can get the guns to compete in the big 12 every night. Neb is not the easiest basketball school to recruit to.

two sucky coaches.

In four seasons, Wojcik has taken a nine-win team and has posted three consecutive 20+ win seasons, back-to-back 25+ win campaigns, advanced to the championship game of the 2008 and 2009 Conference USA Tournament.

He became just the first coach in school history to post three straight 20-win seasons, and also became the first Tulsa coach to lead his Hurricane teams to 25+ wins in two consecutive campaigns.

Doug has done a nice job but he has also benefited from being in a low level conference than the previous coaches. The MVC was a tougher league overall in my opinion than the Conf USA teams. I have been to their games and about fell asleep.

Doug is a good guy. He does things the right way. I just can't stand his offense.

Doug has done a nice job but he has also benefited from being in a low level conference than the previous coaches. The MVC was a tougher league overall in my opinion than the Conf USA teams. I have been to their games and about fell asleep.

Doug is a good guy. He does things the right way. I just can't stand his offense.

I agree with every word you said.

Yes one of them is in our conference, the other has been successful in the tourney.

Tulsa and Nebraska have basketball teams?

Yep, turns out Nebraska has beaten OU 3 out of the last 5 games and OU has a tough trip to Lincoln coming up this year. OU also has a better win percentage against OSU than they do Nebraska.

As for Tulsa, they have an outstanding mid-major basketball program and are showing up on preseason lists for the top 25 this year.

He became just the first coach in school history to post three straight 20-win seasons, and also became the first Tulsa coach to lead his Hurricane teams to 25+ wins in two consecutive campaigns.

Coincedentally, he's the only Tulsa coach to actually stay three years.

I kid, I kid...but is this one of the first times that a Tulsa coach has won two straight 20-win seasons and stayed for his third?

Tulsa also hosts Colorado, that ought to be a track meet as well.

Yep, turns out Nebraska has beaten OU 3 out of the last 5 games and OU has a tough trip to Lincoln coming up this year. OU also has a better win percentage against OSU than they do Nebraska.

As for Tulsa, they have an outstanding mid-major basketball program and are showing up on preseason lists for the top 25 this year.

Obviously Nebraska has a better program than OU. Maybe they should be the ones signing Willie Warren, Blake Griffin, Tiny Gallon, and TMG.

Obviously Nebraska has a better program than OU. Maybe they should be the ones signing Willie Warren, Blake Griffin, Tiny Gallon, and TMG.

Not even close, but they beat OU enough for me to respect them.

Back