Does Willie even want to be out there?

Certainly not looking for his shot. Hopefully he can pick it up during the second half.

Seems to be defering. Would like to see him take it to the bucket more and atleast get to the line.

I don't know that he looks disinterested but he does look indecisive

TMG made several nice passes to him where he could have had a shot and he turned them down. Willie is a scorer. He needs to try and score.

I don't know if he's disinterested or hesitant because of the ankle.

Of course he is deferring. Why wouldn't he be confused after TMG last game performance and all the negative talk

Of course he is deferring. Why wouldn't he be confused after TMG last game performance and all the negative talk

If he is open, he needs to shoot the ball (or drive it). He is a scorer.

I agree, but he's playing with doubt and the fans are playing a part in creating that doubt. You have to admit, whether right or wrong, he is taking a lot of blame for the season. Maybe we just aren't deep enough or very good and it really isn't anyone's fault.

Last edited:
I agree, but he's playing with doubt and the fans are playing a part in creating that doubt. You have to admit, whether right or wrong, he is taking a lot of blame for the season. Maybe we just aren't deep enough or very good and it really isn't anyone's fault.

It shouldn't matter what the fans think....

It looks like neither Willie or Tony should be on the floor at all.
They're not contributing anything.

That last series is what I am talking about. Good to see him not hesitate to shoot a good shot on the pass from Gallon.

The guy can barely walk. Good grief people. It's obvious he can't take anyone off the dribble right now and you all are expecting him to drop 30.

The guy can barely walk. Good grief people. It's obvious he can't take anyone off the dribble right now and you all are expecting him to drop 30.

No. I want him to shoot when he is open.

then why is he playing? what coach would put in a limp player who can't contribute anything besides one three?

Back