Doron Lamb sets official visit to OU

Dang we got some huge recruits coming in....Lamb, Ray, Cam, Releford...is johnson making a visit?

Dang we got some huge recruits coming in....Lamb, Ray, Cam, Releford...is johnson making a visit?

Johnson told OUH's Matt Hensley that he would "most likely" visit OU. Keep in mind that Johnson made it sound as though he would only take one official visit, and it would be to the school that he would commit to....

Don't forget about Barnes making a visit.

I also hope we can add Terrance Jones to that list after Capel makes his in home this month.

This could turn into a really nice class if some of those guys want to be a Sooner. Capel seems to have this thing rolling.

Anyone who doesn't feel the excitement being generated by our coaching staff in recruiting better check their pulse! :)

Can you say four straight years of signing a MickeyD AA? :dance005:

Anyone who doesn't feel the excitement being generated by our coaching staff in recruiting better check their pulse! :)

Can you say four straight years of signing a MickeyD AA? :dance005:

That would really be something. I think we have a great shot this year with the number of burger boy candidates that we are in on.

That would really be something. I think we have a great shot this year with the number of burger boy candidates that we are in on.

So do I, BT. That's why I mentioned it. Heck, I was thrilled with two straight, and overjoyed with excitement when Capel brought in two in one year to make it three in a row.

I hope we never start taking the signing of all-star caliber players for granted. I, for one, will not do that, because I know what it's like not to even get a sniff of a MickeyD AA recruit. lol

This is just another sign of how our program has changed. It sure beats not being in on the top players at all. Just to have them visit our program is wonderful. This will only make more recruits want to visit. Let's get two of these guys. That would be incredible. BRING EM' IN COACH CAPEL! BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!:jcapel:clap

I'm excited because the last two years the Football games have set up commits from WW and Ray Willis who visited on the same day and Fitz and Gallon who came in with TMG(I believe).

I'm excited because the last two years the Football games have set up commits from WW and Ray Willis who visited on the same day and Fitz and Gallon who came in with TMG(I believe).

The football game atmosphere blew Fitz away and made him commit out of nowhere....

Good point Dirty. It's a very nice touch to have three coaches, who support each others programs like Felton, Bob, and Sherri. The football atmosphere at OU definetly show these guys the national stage they will be on once they get to OU. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back