ESPN's 2010 Recruit Rankings

Sam

Reaction score
T.J. Taylor is in the rankings at 31st overall, I found this a little surprising.

Harrison Barnes is the number one overall recruit.

Some other OU recruits
Cam Clark is 30th
Ray McCallum is 20th
Luke Cothron is 32nd
Phil Pressey is 40th
Tobi Oyedei is 87th

Source

Didn't see this posted so I just thought I would share.

Good stuff! Wow, that is some serious respect for T.J. ESPN was the first to really give Pledger some love as well.

ESPN's rankings would suggest that TJ and Cam Clark are the same level of player. With all the love that has been shown toward Clark on this site, if TJ is the same caliber I am really excited. TJ could very well replace WW in 2010.

Also I would love to have 30-32 on the list and #20 wouldn't be bad either. OU has to do whatever it takes to keep Capel here for as long as possible, because he is one hell of a recruiter.

Also I would love to have 30-32 on the list and #20 wouldn't be bad either. OU has to do whatever it takes to keep Capel here for as long as possible, because he is one hell of a recruiter.

I suspect everyone here agrees with that. He is doing a great job bringing in talent.

ESPN's rankings would suggest that TJ and Cam Clark are the same level of player. With all the love that has been shown toward Clark on this site, if TJ is the same caliber I am really excited. TJ could very well replace WW in 2010.

The best thing about TJ is that he is an extremely hard worker that takes pride in defending. Those two things alone can really help him come in here and make an impact.

Back