Fitzgerald

soonerprices

Reaction score
This may have been discussed but Fitz's minutes have been cut to nil since, I believe, the Arkansas game. Except for mop up duty. I was never impressed with how he moved up and down the floor, but the coaches must have saw something to give him some minutes early in the season.

I have always been a big fan of Fitz's because I was at practice the weekend he visited and committed to OU. Was really excited to see him in action.

Anybody have any info concerning his PT?

This may have been discussed but Fitz's minutes have been cut to nil since, I believe, the Arkansas game. Except for mop up duty. I was never impressed with how he moved up and down the floor, but the coaches must have saw something to give him some minutes early in the season.

I have always been a big fan of Fitz's because I was at practice the weekend he visited and committed to OU. Was really excited to see him in action.

I would think it is fairly normal to get young guys minutes against the weaker opponents. They get some experience and hopefully notice how much better the competition is and why they need to work so hard in practice.

Nope he is Freshman and you are comparing him to 3 other FR who are having amazing freshman campaigns. Plus with Crocker playing so great at the 4 and Cade playing great at the 3 there aren't many minutes for him right now.

Fitz will be fine he will make a huge jump next year.

Nope he is Freshman and you are comparing him to 3 other FR who are having amazing freshman campaigns. Plus with Crocker playing so great at the 4 and Cade playing great at the 3 there aren't many minutes for him right now.

Fitz will be fine he will make a huge jump next year.

I agree with everything you said, butter, but our lack of depth will kill us down the stretch and in post-season play. Fitz may be a freshman, but he is not without skills. I really liked what I saw of him early on. If he's not ready, then give the Big O more minutes; anything to take the pressure off of six players who are carrying most of the load right now.

I agree with everything you said, butter, but our lack of depth will kill us down the stretch and in post-season play. Fitz may be a freshman, but he is not without skills. I really liked what I saw of him early on. If he's not ready, then give the Big O more minutes; anything to take the pressure off of six players who are carrying most of the load right now.

Never said he was without skills said Davis and Crocker are playing super right now and they are going to get the minutes at the 3 and 4. Not sure Fitz is a 5 I can't see us playing a 4 guard with Fitz at the 5 over Wright and Bog O. Fitz doesn't have the size with this type lineup

It's too bad we cant get far enough ahead to get him, Willis and O some good minutes. I hope next year we have more games against "The Little Sisters of the Poor" to get guys up to speed. Except i hope the guys coming in next year will be so good that they wont need those cripples to pick on.

Back