For those that use Facebook

Fairly new to the site, but BigTime do you work in sports? Or just a great fan? Hope Im not being to nosey.

Fairly new to the site, but BigTime do you work in sports? Or just a great fan? Hope Im not being to nosey.

You are not being too nosey. I do not work in sports. I just like to volunteer my time to help this site. As you know, this site is a free site, so everyone that works on the site is doing so as a volunteer.

The good news is that you have guys like Henzo that know far more about recruiting and the team than the rest of us. It is also nice to have guys like Ada that know how to keep this place in running order. And don't forget OUHoops himself who is a guy that wanted to give OU basketball fans their own legs to stand on.

It is all the pieces combined that make this site one of the best message board on the internet (I know, I am biased.).

You are not being too nosey. I do not work in sports. I just like to volunteer my time to help this site. As you know, this site is a free site, so everyone that works on the site is doing so as a volunteer.

The good news is that you have guys like Henzo that know far more about recruiting and the team than the rest of us. It is also nice to have guys like Ada that know how to keep this place in running order. And don't forget OUHoops himself who is a guy that wanted to give OU basketball fans their own legs to stand on.

It is all the pieces combined that make this site one of the best message board on the internet (I know, I am biased.).

Then we are both biased.... haha

And thank you for your hard work, BT!

Added both. Starting to get excited for the new season.

Even though I posted on here already... I never said I actually JOINED them... So yeah... I did! haha

Up over the 200 mark in two days. Keep on joining folks. TIA.

Back