Frank Martin cracks me up...

I think he's a great player, but he's certainly not as steady.

Ummm...define steady? As a true frosh he averages double figures, shoots 47% from the field and 42% from the three, 2.1 Assist-TO ratio. Probably their best on ball defender alongside Dogus.

Without Bradley, UT is not ranked #1.

btw I am one of the ones around here rooting KState on for how good I think they are and what a good job Frank has done so don't pigeonhole me as a hater. I just happen to be familiar with their history and know their program has a past of quality.

btw I am one of the ones around here rooting KState on for how good I think they are and what a good job Frank has done so don't pigeonhole me as a hater. I just happen to be familiar with their history and know their program has a past of quality.

I agree with this. Tex Winter and Jack Hartman both were better coaches, and probably Dana Altman and Lon Kruger were too. However, Martin is a solid coach who knows how to get the most out of his players. Personally, I like the guy because he has a little Switzer in him. He tells you how it is, and doesn't pull any punches.

One of his best quotes, last night after the game the press questioned him about a letdown. He said "if they don't show up on Wednesday and practice hard, I will destroy them...". And, he probably will. :clap

He better start calming himself down after he slapped his player in the huddle a couple of weeks ago. I didn't really see anything drastic about it but after the Mangino and Leach stuff that happened I'm sure AD's are really cracking down on that stuff.

Frankie actually got mentioned on PTI today, and not in a good way. Tony & Wilbon basically said he needs to cool it for exactly the same reasons Quick mentioned. The national media is taking notice of his antics at this point.

Back