Freddy Asprilla will visit Oklahoma

thebigabd

Reaction score
Freddy Asprilla (6'10'' 270) has announced visits to K-State, OU, Miami, Marquette, and Memphis now that he is leaving Florida International. He will go to Miami-Dade College and redshirt, and then join a new team in 2010-2011.

He averaged 14 points and 9 rebounds per game for Florida International as a true freshman.

Freddy Asprilla (6'10'' 270) has announced visits to K-State, OU, Miami, Marquette, and Memphis now that he is leaving Florida International. He will go to Miami-Dade College and redshirt, and then join a new team in 2010-2011.

He averaged 14 points and 9 rebounds per game for Florida International as a true freshman.

He should of been allowed to do this months ago....Thomas absolutely screwed him.

I think he would be a great addition to this club. I hope that Capel gets him.

Was this the same school Jabahri Brown went to?
What if JB was still athletic as he was but weighed 270?

This would be a welcomed juco player.

Exactly, because he's not just a juco player. He was a D-1 player to begin with.

Not to rip on Orlando, but I'm much more optimistic about a guy who averaged close to a double double at a D-1 school than a guy who average 1 ppg in junior college.

IMO just because they are a juco player does not make them a waste of a scholly. There are rare execptions like this one.

IMO just because they are a juco player does not make them a waste of a scholly. There are rare execptions like this one.

Agreed. Him and all the other, you know, fairly common exceptions.

abd can we get a link on this info. I can't seem to find the article. I really that this guy does visit.

TIA

abd can we get a link on this info. I can't seem to find the article. I really that this guy does visit.

TIA

Bigtime,

I just went back to find the article and I believe it has been edited. Its now saying that he will visit K-State, Hofstra, Miami, Marquette, and Memphis... I know it said Oklahoma originally when I made this thread, so maybe the K-State writer edited it.

http://kansasstate.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=985385

I like this kid. From what I've read he is a good team chemistry guy as well. We could use a guy like Freddie Sasparilla. I'm sorry. I meant Freddie Asparilla. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

couldn't say for sure re. ou. however, unless he comes to ksu, i would be surprised if he leaves florida.

Back