>>>>>>>OU vs. Florida Game Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU vs. Florida Game Thread<<<<<<<

It's a mentally defeated team right now and it's showing on the court.

Hard to rely on freshmen to be your best guys.

OU's veteran players laid an egg today.

Lord I hope not. Just depressing to watch this team sometimes lol. I just don't get how we can be this bad????

My 2 cents.
A coach who relies on Sr's, who have played 80% of your minutes...and are gone.
A Sr leader who is quiet, not a leader..
Relying on Fr, and young guys who did not get a ton of time last year.

The team is not good...yes we have some very good young talent...Doolittle and McGusty..those 2 will b the stars in a yr or 2.

His NBA/basketball HOF father shot them the same way and was a 90+% career FT shooter.

Exactly...jeeze who gives a rat's a $$...guess what he hit a couple of 3's as well.

What happened to Buford? Didn't even get in today?

I think 15 wins may get you in the NIT..maybe, if they can pull that off

NIT is harder to get in because the mid-majors that win their league but don't get in the NCAA Tournament get automatic bids. Not as easy to get in as it used to be.

Exactly...jeeze who gives a rat's a $$...guess what he hit a couple of 3's as well.

I can have my own opinion about it d-bag. Like I said, I dont give a $hit if he makes them...or I dont give a crap that his dad made them back in the effin 50's or whenever he played....it's effin retarded.

SHoot it like a man!

ADA you can ban me for language if you feel but I'm sorry: R U FU#$ING KIDDING ME RASHARD? 5 on 3 and you take it to the hoop by yourself and turn it over? Good Grief Charlie Brown lol :facepalm

OU is just..... eh

Might as well ban me too. That was embarrassing.....and it looked like some of the players weren't as embarrassed as the posters here.

Our bigs get abused when they go up against bigger post players. Or just about any post players.

I wouldn't give up on shepard yet.....and I would be playing Freeman. He just needs playing time.

But I think it's time for Lon to pick his players and ride them the rest of the year. Too many times on defense, the team didn't know who was to guard who, or what d they were running.

Mostly freshmen mistakes..... we will be better next year.

LK just said that Woodward was sick today. Said there was no reason to play him the last 15 minutes.

Called it "alarm clock issues".

I can have my own opinion about it d-bag. Like I said, I dont give a $hit if he makes them...or I dont give a crap that his dad made them back in the effin 50's or whenever he played....it's effin retarded.

SHoot it like a man!

Lol...whatever. I'm pretty safe in assuming he's played/playing a higher level of ball than you ever did...so it must work. Oh, and he did shoot his 3's "like a man".

Back