>>>>>>>OU vs. Florida Game Thread<<<<<<<

Re: >>>>>>>OU vs. Florida Game Thread<<<<<<<

Just 1/1 ball...

Well...seems they are playing with a little more fire...but uf just too athletic, good. Thought we were going to get blown out...

That would be an understatement. I have a hard time seeing him being the future PG given how pathetic he's been at taking care of the basketball and little to no offensive game to speak of.

Not fair to judge him at this point on this team. He has already outperformed what most thought he would be when signed. He should be a really solid player for us going forward. Having said that, I hope he is not our starting pg because if someone comes in and beats him then they are a pretty darn good player.

That would be an understatement. I have a hard time seeing him being the future PG given how pathetic he's been at taking care of the basketball and little to no offensive game to speak of.

Guess, I disagree...dude hasnt got anytime. I actually think he's done a decent job today. Hit a 3...heck, woodard lost 1 about lost another in the first 5 min.

JW
3 TOs
1 assit
0 points?

I simply can't stand watching that stupid Barry kid shoot free throws. I don't care if he makes them...he needs to be punched in the face for shooting that gay crap!!!!

L.O.L. Can't even keep a steal in our hands we gotta dribble it off the foot.

These refs have been as bad as ou was in the first half.

1/11 from 3...

Shep the only one.

One word for Oklahoma basketball this year. EMBARRASSING.

We all hope OU will be better next year, I think they will make the NCAA or NIT next year

I simply can't stand watching that stupid Barry kid shoot free throws. I don't care if he makes them...he needs to be punched in the face for shooting that gay crap!!!!

His NBA/basketball HOF father shot them the same way and was a 90+% career FT shooter.

ADA you can ban me for language if you feel but I'm sorry: R U FU#$ING KIDDING ME RASHARD? 5 on 3 and you take it to the hoop by yourself and turn it over? Good Grief Charlie Brown lol :facepalm

OU is just..... eh

Back