Freshmen scored 46 of the 93 tonight

OUHoops

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
And they shot 17-of-27 from the field doing it. Granted, it's an exhibition against a weaker opponent but it's still nice to see for their first time out.

The four new guys were all very good. Tiny and TMG were about as good as I expected, but Pledger and Fitz were both better than I expected.

I don't know that I can remember OU bringing in 4 guys all at once that could play like these four. They all have games that are very advanced for freshmen. I was impressed.

That Capel guy can recruit!

The four new guys were all very good. Tiny and TMG were about as good as I expected, but Pledger and Fitz were both better than I expected.

I don't know that I can remember OU bringing in 4 guys all at once that could play like these four. They all have games that are very advanced for freshmen. I was impressed.

That Capel guy can recruit!

You took the words right out of my mouth!

I knew this class was going to be special, from the start. I always felt that Fitz and Pledger were underrated and should have been much higher than they are. I'm glad Capel landed exactly the players he did. They fit well together, and fit with the team and OUr needs. This could be Capel's "Jewel" class that he will always hang his hat on, after everything is said and done.

I'm very happy to see this from Fitz and Pledger in the first game. This does nothing but create better competition on the team. It's time for the upperclassment to step it up. BOOMER SOONER BABY!!!

Back