Good regional AAU basketball these next two weeks

Seymore Cox

Reaction score
The Arkansas Showcase in Conway will have the best of the best, especially since they don't have to compete with the Kingswood showcase this year. Week after that is the Next Level Ballers shootout in Texas. Both of these will be good chances to see OU recruits Clark, Pressey, Taylor, etc.

BTW anyone know how AF1 did this weekend at Boo?

The Arkansas Showcase in Conway will have the best of the best, especially since they don't have to compete with the Kingswood showcase this year. Week after that is the Next Level Ballers shootout in Texas. Both of these will be good chances to see OU recruits Clark, Pressey, Taylor, etc.

BTW anyone know how AF1 did this weekend at Boo?

DM,

Did you hear anything about Team Texas and how the big three played this weekend? I couldn't find any info.

No. I was hoping rivals would have an update. My Texas connect was coaching in another tournament and I think those guys were in some sort of individual shootout.

No. I was hoping rivals would have an update. My Texas connect was coaching in another tournament and I think those guys were in some sort of individual shootout.

Do me a favor and let us know when you find anything out. I am going to follow Team Texas as close as I can this year. :)

I can almost guarantee you they will be at Arkansas and I know they'll be in Dallas since they are a co-sponsor of that event. I have a nephew that will be a recruiting name in a year or two and he'll be in Arkansas. I'll ask him to keep an eye out. He plays against Terrell Harris's brother who plays for DFW urban elite. He said Harris's brother is the best 8th grader in the nation.

I can almost guarantee you they will be at Arkansas and I know they'll be in Dallas since they are a co-sponsor of that event. I have a nephew that will be a recruiting name in a year or two and he'll be in Arkansas. I'll ask him to keep an eye out. He plays against Terrell Harris's brother who plays for DFW urban elite. He said Harris's brother is the best 8th grader in the nation.

It will be interesting to watch his recruitment. Does your nephew know much about Zack Peters (2012) from Plano that plays for the Texas Titans? He is a top 10 national guy in that class that OU is in great shape with (he camped with us last year). His folks are big Sooner fans. Also, there is a kid with the last name of Green from the 2012 class that was first team all state that is already talking about OU.

It will be interesting to watch his recruitment. Does your nephew know much about Zack Peters (2012) from Plano that plays for the Texas Titans? He is a top 10 national guy in that class that OU is in great shape with (he camped with us last year). His folks are big Sooner fans. Also, there is a kid with the last name of Green from the 2012 class that was first team all state that is already talking about OU.

No, My nephew plays in the 8th Grade division. He's one of the top kids in his division. I'll ask him about the Titans. His team generally makes it to the championship bracket and almost always runs up against Harris's team and get's stomped by them.

Back