Harrison Barnes selects North Carolina

Re: Harrison Barnes Decision Day - ESPNU @ 3 PM CST

Yep, UNC.

Strange, but definitely unique. Congratulations to Barnes! He's going to be a great player, and person, for basketball fans to watch for several years.

the Rich get richer......Well Roy Williams has got himself a good one.....

blergh

Cam Clark vs. Harrison Barnes in the 2011 Final Four.

Man this kid is sharp for a High School SR, not too happy with him going to UNC but it is hard to root against this kid.

Gotta give the kid props and style points for how that went down.

Must really suck to be a Duke fan right now. They had been at the perceived top of his list for some time.

How did it go down? Effin Tarheels, I would have much rather seen him play at Duke, or anywhere else for that matter. I hate UNC...We still have a shot at T.J., the most important recruit of OU's this year.

Must really suck to be a Duke fan right now. They had been at the perceived top of his list for some time.

Yup UNC rolls everyone in the tourney last year and Roy has all the studs again. The Duke fans are starting to wonder if Coach K can compete on national level with UNC. Duke is second fiddle in the state and everyone knows it.

How did it go down? Effin Tarheels, I would have much rather seen him play at Duke, or anywhere else for that matter. I hate UNC...We still have a shot at T.J., the most important recruit of OU's this year.

He thanked just about everybody, said some very nice things about each school, including Oklahoma. Then said he would Skype the coach of the team he was choosing. He did (video phone call) and it was Roy Williams. Crowd went crazy. Video screwed up, but it was certainly a first.

He made it obvious he was eliminating Iowa State pretty much right off the bat with his, "I am and will always be a Cyclones fan," comment.

He thanked just about everybody, said some very nice things about each school, including Oklahoma. Then said he would Skype the coach of the team he was choosing. He did (video phone call) and it was Roy Williams. Crowd went crazy. Video screwed up, but it was certainly a first.

I thought it was gay but whatever

Back