Has the Big 12 met your expectations this year?

No, I explained that in the post if you had read the opening paragraph. With those wins the Big East would be the leader in Finals Fours with 7 but other than that I'm not sure what their statistics would be. They were not in the Big East at the time so I did not count them for a conference in which they did not participate in during that season.

I said the same when I sent the link with Final 4's... With Marquette in '03 and the Ville in '05 the Big East would have the most with 7, but it doesn't count since they were with C-USA and not the Big East at that point in time. Thus, the Big 12 and ACC are tied.

Thanks for the research... I knew the Big 12 has had a great run since then, I appreciate you helping me out.

Wasn't a problem... I am just as sick as anyone else who really keeps up with the entire conference at hearing this BS spewed about how the Big Twelve is mediocre and doesn't perform well in the tournament. I doubt there is anyone East of the Mississippi River or West of the Rocky Mountains who even has a clue that the Big Twelve has out shined the ACC and the Pac Ten when the tourny is up for grabs. It's about darn time the Big Twelve start getting its due and our fans stop cow towing to the major media darlings. We've put together something more than just a football conference and its about darn time we start acting like it.

Wasn't a problem... I am just as sick as anyone else who really keeps up with the entire conference at hearing this BS spewed about how the Big Twelve is mediocre and doesn't perform well in the tournament. I doubt there is anyone East of the Mississippi River or West of the Rocky Mountains who even has a clue that the Big Twelve has out shined the ACC and the Pac Ten when the tourny is up for grabs. It's about darn time the Big Twelve start getting its due and our fans stop cow towing to the major media darlings. We've put together something more than just a football conference and its about darn time we start acting like it.

Agreed 100%.

I think it's been an extremely disappointing year mainly because Texas and OU haven't been near as good as advertised and I expected those to be the
2nd and 3rd best teams. Luckily KSU and Baylor have been better than advertised or it would be a horrible year.

I think it's been an extremely disappointing year mainly because Texas and OU haven't been near as good as advertised and I expected those to be the
2nd and 3rd best teams. Luckily KSU and Baylor have been better than advertised or it would be a horrible year.

Baylor is 4-4 in conference right now.

much thanks to suncoast. :clap

Before you talk about getting respect, you gotta give some to yourself first.

We do a horrible job of self promotion. If we don't believe we have a great conference no one else is going to believe it.

Back