Henzo needs props for scooping the Clark commit

Sooner23

Reaction score
Doesn't seem like Henzo is the type to beat his chest about it like the other guys do, but props to him for being the first with the Clark news. And for free nonetheless. Great job Henzo!

Last edited:
Henzo is the Man! He deserves the props.

:clap Three Cheers for Henzo!!! :clap [my version of a standing O]

Doesn't seem like Henzo is the type to beat his chest about it like the other guys do, but props to him for being the first with the Clark news. He had it about an hour before everyone else did. And for free nonetheless. Great job Henzo!

I'll think about it.

Yes Henzo dominated them great job man.

We need to get more fans over here so Henzo gets the attention he rightfully deserves!

Great thread, yes Henzo you are doing an awesome job! Thanks for all you do!

We need to get more fans over here so Henzo gets the attention he rightfully deserves!

Everyone here repsects him. While the Cary Murdoch and James Hale fight over who's gonna suck bob stoops tiddays next, Henzo just outworks them like no one's business. They better hope he doesn't start doing things on the football side.

Make no mistake, this is the ONLY site for OU hoops info. Major thanks to Henzo.:clap

Thanks Henzo. You just absolutely cover OU basketball better than anyone. A whole lot of us appreciate your work.

Agreed, big ups for Henzo. Keep up the great work:clap

Henzo... Another GREAT Sooner!

Thank you so much, Henzo, for all that you provide to this site! You're amazing!

This made my week.lol

Terrific job on the scoop, Henzo. I have been nothing but impressed with the info you have provided since you joined this site.

Big Hinzzo is going to make James Hale get his game up.

Back