Horrible call in GS/Cleveland game!

AdaSooner

Admin Emeritus
Reaction score
NBA officials who make a call like this should be fined and then suspended for ruining what was otherwise an incredible dunk by a 36 year old veteran. All Jefferson did was smile at Durant and wink. Are you kidding me?!!!

http://screengrabber.deadspin.com/richard-jefferson-gets-technical-foul-for-dunking-on-w-1790487565

Jefferson also posterized Klay Thompson later in a well played game by both teams. The Cavs won by one point when KD had the ball with a chance to win in the final seconds, but stumbled and fell flat on his face. Some thought he was fouled. Looked like one of the late game plays he attempted to make when he was with the Thunder to me. :D

And, yes, I'm still hacked off by the way he left OKC!

I am glad they lost the game, and that is one of the worst calls of all time. Jefferson is a class act, and he didn't say anything. HORRIBLE call.

I agree Ada!

I laughed when I saw the play that the great steve kerr drew up for the last shot. LOL KD moving away from the basket. classic thunder flashbacks

Then KD complaining about the last call and curry sulking on the bench was fantastic

Back