How many points does WW score in the next 2?

bocabull

Banned
Reaction score
He has been very unselfish so far but now that the real season is about to begin he is going to turn it on.

Expect a couple more games like Utah vs UTEP and Gonzaga where he carries the Sooners on his back to a couple wins.

50 points.

He has been very unselfish so far but now that the real season is about to begin he is going to turn it on.

Expect a couple more games like Utah vs UTEP and Gonzaga where he carries the Sooners on his back to a couple wins.

50 points.

You're probably right

Just Win Baby!!!!!!!:woot:OUbball-logo::OU-logo::)

but now that the real season is about to begin he is going to turn it on.

Actually his shooting percentage this preseason has been better than last years final nine games of the real season.

Hopefully he scores 50 in the next two. That would mean that he stayed on the court and got back on Capel's page.

Who cares how many he scores he doesn't play D.

Hey thats great he gets to play zero D cry and moan in our backcourt while UNC is scoring on another fast break off a rebound. WW's lack of D effort, I have decided he just doesn't care, and attitude are killing this team. He is our leader and refuses to get back and help on D. I wish Capel would bench him let someone play that cares. I am a huge OU BB supporter I have no idea what kind of effort to expect from WW from game to game. Either does Capel he said "I am done trying to figure Willie out." I am too.

Is it just me, or does seem like better than half the posts since Saturday consist of bedowngrading Willie Warren? Don't get me wrong, he needs to buck up, but this is some of the worst piling on that I've ever seen.

Is it just me, or does seem like better than half the posts since Saturday consist of bedowngrading Willie Warren? Don't get me wrong, he needs to buck up, but this is some of the worst piling on that I've ever seen.

Coach included in the infraction?

Was the coach critical after the game as well as some posters or not? Yes or no. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

Do you know what piling on means? Capel was somewhat critical of Willie and then many of the posters on this board fell all over themselves trying to tear Willie down. That is, by definition, piling on. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

Last edited:
Do you know what piling on means? Capel was somewhat critical of Willie and then many of the posters on this board fell all over themselves trying to tear Willie down. That is by definition what piling on is. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

I thought piling on occurs when more than one individual is involved in a particular infraction. Was the coach one of these individuals or not? And didn't the posters begin to vent their frustrations before the coaches comments were made public or not? Seems like a simple check of the time stamps on the respective posts would tell which came first.

I thought piling on occurs when more than one individual is involved in a particular infraction. Was the coach one of these individuals or not? And didn't the posters begin to vent their frustrations before the coaches comments were made public or not? Seems like a simple check of the time stamps on the respective posts would tell which came first.

I do not understand the point of your line of questioning. Since Capel does not post on this board, his criticism is independent of the postings on this board. If several reporters were criticising Willie and then Capel joined in, then your line of questioning would make sense. Or if Capel read this board and then joined in the criticism based on the postings he read. Perhaps I am just missing your point?

I do not understand the point of your line of questioning. Since Capel does not post on this board, his criticism is independent of the postings on this board. If several reporters were criticising Willie and then Capel joined in, then your line of questioning would make sense. Or if Capel read this board and then joined in the criticism based on the postings he read. Perhaps I am just missing your point?

In other words, if the respective posters on this board who were critical yesterday actually posted their comments on different boards would the net result be different? If people in different communities throughout the Northeast commented on how bad the snowstorn was recently what does it matter if they said the same thing on a specific forum or not?

Last edited:
Going by the comments Jeff made I think you won't see Willie in uniform for the next two games. I might be wrong but I am just going by the comments Jeff made after the game Saturday so my prediction will be 0.

Last edited:
In other words, if the respective posters on this board who were critical yesterday actually posted their comments on different boards would the net result be different? If people in different communities throughout the Northeast commented on how bad the snowstorn was recently what does it matter if they said the same thing on a specific forum or not?

Do whut, now? What does the weather in the Northeast have to do with this conversation? Your analogies are bizarre and specious. And what do multiple message boards have to do with whether Capel's criticism is considered piling on? I still don't understand the point of your argument. If I say that Capel was piling on, will you go away?

Do whut, now? What does the weather in the Northeast have to do with this conversation? Your analogies are bizarre and specious. And what do multiple message boards have to do with whether Capel's criticism is considered piling on? I still don't understand the point of your argument. If I say that Capel was piling on, will you go away?

You stated that posters on this board by and large were guilty of piling on. They collectively watched a game yesterday and saw some things in which they liked as well as seeing some things in which they didn't like. What was said which shouldn't have been said and what wasn't said which should have been? The point I was trying to articulate is that it doesn't matter whether a group of people shared the same opinion on the same message board or not for the focus of their opinion was the same irrespective of whether the opinions were grouped together collectively or divided amongst many platforms.

You stated that posters on this board by and large were guilty of piling on. They collectively watched a game yesterday and saw some things in which they liked as well as seeing some things in which they didn't like. What was said which shouldn't have been said and what wasn't said which should have been? The point I was trying to articulate is that it doesn't matter whether a group of people shared the same opinion on the same message board or not for the focus of their opinion was the same irrespective of whether the opinions were grouped together collectively or divided amongst many platforms.

And what does this have to do with any of my statements? I do not understand why you are getting so defensive. I do not disagree with a lot of the things said, though I think a few people are going a bit overboard. I don't see how anyone can read the board over the last few days and see it as anything other than piling on.

Back