How many points does WW score in the next 2?

And what does this have to do with any of my statements? I do not understand why you are getting so defensive. I do not disagree with a lot of the things said, though I think a few people are going a bit overboard. I don't see how anyone can read the board over the last few days and see it as anything other than piling on.

Since this is a forum there are only so many possibilities regarding the thoughts shared by its members. Either these thoughts will basically align themselves or they will be contrasting in nature. You do understand that if there was only one critical opinion on this board and other posters chose instead to state their side on other venues that you would not see this as piling on when in fact the basis of their opinions would still be the same.

Since this is a forum there are only so many possibilities regarding the thoughts shared by its members. Either these thoughts will basically align themselves or they will be contrasting in nature. You do understand that if there was only one critical opinion on this board and other posters chose instead to state their side on other venues that you would not see this as piling on when in fact the basis of their opinions would still be the same.

Are you trying to say that piling on is inevitable? If so, then we are in agreement. I was merely stating that it seems worse than normal. I was not making a judgement call on those involved in the piling on, if that is what has you in such a tizzy.

Are you trying to say that piling on is inevitable? If so, then we are in agreement. I was merely stating that it seems worse than normal. I was not making a judgement call on those involved in the piling on, if that is what has you in such a tizzy.

It's been a long time since I was in a tizzy, but I do remember it being quite stimulating. Remember, my name is "Tim." And a goodnight to you, once again.

Yes bok it has been worse than normal and it has to stop, these are college kids and in no way should be judged this hard.

WW will be in uniform and I expect him to show up big.

Back