How many times have we seen this movie?

38 points on 16 of 24 shooting. Yes, Rom, I wonder what movie Boca was watching tonight. "Bring your popcorn!"

Once again

how many times have we seen this movie boc?? kobe comes out and proves all of the doubters wrong in a playoff game and shows that noone can shoot score or win quite like him. kobe and wade are in a league of their own

Re: Once again

You're drunk if you think they are in a league above Lebron. They are all 3 exceptional players!

i just dont see lebron with anything but ref bailouts and open dunks and stupid celebrations and overconfidence and overjoy about round1 victiories

like he is good and all but in my opinion all he does is fill up the statsheet but we will see this playoffs

You're drunk if you think they are in a league above Lebron. They are all 3 exceptional players!

This. You really must be drunk if all you see is "ref bailouts and open dunks"...dude can do it all.

38 points on 16 of 24 shooting. Yes, Rom, I wonder what movie Boca was watching tonight. "Bring your popcorn!"

Right on cue, Kobe PUNCHES BOCA in the mouth AGAIN!!!:ez-roll::ez-roll:

Every time Boca comes up with new bull, he gets a Kobe gem to make him pull out his hair and cut his wrists.:ez-roll:

Yeah, that guy Kobe should never be mentioned with the greats......

You are funny boca. Very funny.

Just a little historical perspective on Kobe. Including last night's game, he has scored 3,792 points in the playoffs, just passing John Havlicek for eighth place on the all-time playoff scoring list. Larry Bird is next: 3,897 points.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qF4J_qoBtQ0[/ame]

Best combination of three NBA players since Magic, Bird, and Michael of 87. Then take into account Chris Paul is just a step behind, and Derrick Rose is on his way.

Last edited:

Best combination of three NBA players since Magic, Bird, and Michael of 87. Then take into account Chris Paul is just a step behind, and Derrick Rose is on his way.

dwight howard is wayyyy above rose

If Kobe had stunk up the joint last night, we would have seen Boca all over this thread, since he started this drivel..... Now that Kobe has personally executed the Jazz, Boca is back on his D-Wade is better kick....:):)

Who will it be next Boca????

Play pointed this out in several other threads but lets remember Kobe is 31 and Lebron is only 24 and getting better every season.

Play pointed this out in several other threads but lets remember Kobe is 31 and Lebron is only 24 and getting better every season.

Agreed, it's hard to compare due to their age but it's not like Kobe was chopped liver at 24. He was coming off his 3rd championship with Shaq at that point and averaged 25, 5, and 5 while playing Robin to Shaq's Batman.

The biggest difference is Lebron's ability at that age to lead his teammates, I actually don't think he's that much better individually than Kobe was at that point.

Agreed, it's hard to compare due to their age but it's not like Kobe was chopped liver at 24. He was coming off his 3rd championship with Shaq at that point and averaged 25, 5, and 5 while playing Robin to Shaq's Batman.

The biggest difference is Lebron's ability at that age to lead his teammates, I actually don't think he's that much better individually than Kobe was at that point.

Yes Lebron is a better leader (when you look at both 24 yrs old), but that is hard to judge because Kobe didnt have to lead until later on in his career...Lebron came in and from day 1 was the face of the franchise and was thrown into that role (he was ready to take it)...

we dont know how Kobe would had responded if he had gone to a situation like Lebron where he was the leader from day 1, it took him a few years once he got that role to learn how to lead...had he been the leader from day 1 who knows the outcome, most likely not 3 championships that quick, but a dynasty could have been created around him sooner...like the Lakers are building right now (i know they arent a dynasty, but have done an excellent job building a team around him)...

Yes Lebron is a better leader (when you look at both 24 yrs old), but that is hard to judge because Kobe didnt have to lead until later on in his career...Lebron came in and from day 1 was the face of the franchise and was thrown into that role (he was ready to take it)...

we dont know how Kobe would had responded if he had gone to a situation like Lebron where he was the leader from day 1, it took him a few years once he got that role to learn how to lead...had he been the leader from day 1 who knows the outcome, most likely not 3 championships that quick, but a dynasty could have been created around him sooner...like the Lakers are building right now (i know they arent a dynasty, but have done an excellent job building a team around him)...

Agreed.

You are actually pretty much pulling hairs when comparing the 3. Of course people will have their opinions on who is better but to say one is considerably better than the other is nonsense. Me personally I would take Lebron but Kobe and D Wade are exceptional players!

Back