How many wins will the last place team have?

thebigabd

Reaction score
It seems like the bottom 4 are ISU, Nebraska, Colorado, and Oklahoma.

What record will the last place team have?

Nebraska with three. I think we finish 6-10 which would put us in either the 8-9 spot.

Who's nebraska going to beat? I'm assuming you think they beat either ISU
or CU at home. I think they split those games at best imo.

Who's nebraska going to beat? I'm assuming you think they beat either ISU
or CU at home. I think they split those games at best.

My opinion on those three wins really isn't that strong. But they will definitely finish last with no more than three wins, IMO. I would say they might take two of three from Tech, Colorado or Iowa State in Lincoln.

My opinion on those three wins really isn't that strong. But they will definitely finish last with no more than three wins, IMO. I would say they might take two of three from Tech, Colorado or Iowa State in Lincoln.

ur right 23. The sun shines on a dog's butt every once in a while and last night it shined on that pitiful squad due to the fact that OUr boys were suffering "jet lag" or atleast that's my story. But if we were to play them again, you can be sure the Sooner nation will be TommyGunz Blazin.

I think the bottom 5 are all going to have 5 or fewer wins, but I could see them finishing in just about any order from 8-12.

Just scattershooting today here's what I came up with:

1. Kansas (16 - 0)
2. Kansas State (12 - 4) Defeated Texas based on head-to-head record.
3. Texas (12 - 4) Lost to Kansas State based on head-to-head record.
4. Missouri (10 - 6)
5. Baylor (9 - 7) Defeated Oklahoma State based on South Division record.
6. Oklahoma State (9 - 7) Lost to Baylor based on South Division record.
7. Texas A&M (7 - 9)
8. Colorado (6 - 10) Defeated Oklahoma based on head-to-head record.
9. Oklahoma (6 - 10) Lost to Colorado based on head-to-head record.
10. Texas Tech (3 - 13) Defeated Iowa State based on head-to-head record.
11. Iowa State (3 - 13) Defeated Nebraska based on head-to-head record. Lost to Texas Tech based on head-to-head record.
12. Nebraska (3 - 13) Lost to Iowa State based on head-to-head record.

I don't think kansas goes undefeated. The Big 12 is too good for a team to get through without a single conference loss. If they didn't have two close conference games already, I could see it, but I think they slip up once or twice (at Texas and at Missouri are probably the best chances they have for losses still).

Back