Huge step tomorrow for this team

BigTime

The Red Wig
Reaction score
I am going to be really interested (win or lose) to see if this team can defend and play with intensity on the road. We haven't seen it all year (outside of a stretch during the Utah game and against a terrible NSU team in Alaska).

Can this team handle the adversity of a road game (not getting the calls, the noise that will be there when we are on offense, the runs that the home team will go on)?

Will Willie play with the same intensity on defense that he has has during the past two home games?

Will Tiny be able to bounce back after being challenged by his teammates and coaches?

Lots of storylines for tomorrow night's match up in College Station.

I spoke to someone close to the team Saturday evening, and I got the feeling that there is more team cohesion developing. I think that is a key to winning on the road. If you go to battle without your fans cheering you on, you need to rely on each other more. I hope this team develops a kind of an "It's us against the world" mentality. If they are on the road, battling for each other, this team will do better, will be better.

I'm not predicting, though, just hoping.

Incidentally, I think Willie is being more active in taking on leadership. Before the game, when it was uncertain if Cade was going to play, he was telling his teammates, "let's win this for Cade".

This team still has a long way to go, but it appears they may be going that way.

Last edited:
:tinyhead
I am going to be really interested (win or lose) to see if this team can defend and play with intensity on the road. We haven't seen it all year (outside of a stretch during the Utah game and against a terrible NSU team in Alaska).

Can this team handle the adversity of a road game (not getting the calls, the noise that will be there when we are on offense, the runs that the home team will go on)?

Will Willie play with the same intensity on defense that he has has during the past two home games?

Will Tiny be able to bounce back after being challenged by his teammates and coaches?

Lots of storylines for tomorrow night's match up in College Station.

I will go on the record to say, Yes to all of the above.. and we win a tight one.. I may be the only fan who thinks so...but if I stand alone, then, oh well.. I will stick with this team until the end...

Back