Hugley to OU

Re: Hugely to OU

Portal Moser strikes again

Welcome Mr. Hugley!

Not one guy has spelled his name right yet. :ez-roll:

He's not a great rim protector but is a very good defender in the post. Will be an improvement over Godwin and Groves in that regard.

Big time get right here! Suck it Capel!

If they get the player from 2 years ago this is a really good signing, guy put up good numbers in a good league.

I get the feeling this means no Traore. I had stated earlier I wasn't opposed to having both, and starting both. Solid get for the 5. Let's see what is next at the 4.

Great news! Two down...need at least three more, right?

Keep feeding us good news, Coach :).

Hugely reminds me a little of oscar tshiebwe.

Hugley has at least two. His freshman year was the covid year so it doesn’t count. If he is successful in getting a hardship for this past season, he would have three years left, but the chances of him being in Norman three years are slim, I’m sure.

Hugley has at least two. His freshman year was the covid year so it doesn’t count. If he is successful in getting a hardship for this past season, he would have three years left, but the chances of him being in Norman three years are slim, I’m sure.

You are correct! This article confirms what you’re saying:

A 6-foot-9, 265-pounder, Hugley has two years of eligibility remaining, but he’s seeking a redshirt waiver for this season. If it’s granted, he’ll have three more years of college basketball.

https://www.on3.com/teams/michigan-...to-pittsburgh-center-transfer-john-hugley-iv/

you are correct ..

forgot that since basketball is counted as a "winter" sport and not spring it was the last sport that could use 20-21 for covid extra year ..

https://www.ncsasports.org/coronavirus-sports/ncaa-eligibility-coronavirus

even though 21 season finished

Last edited:
Back