I feel sorry for the saps that bought season tickets

How much are season tickets this year? $3.50?

I pictured your avatar saying that. It's the first time I've noticed what a ****-eating grin Fitz has in that picture. Damn, poor Fitzgerald.

I pictured your avatar saying that. It's the first time I've noticed what a ****-eating grin Fitz has in that picture. Damn, poor Fitzgerald.
Why poor Fitzgerald?

Why poor Fitzgerald?

Seems like a good kid and a competitor. He showed a lot of emotion in the early season, like he (oh my god) actually cared about this team. He is a good sooner. And he just got beat by Chaminade. So I feel bad for him.

Seems like a good kid and a competitor. He showed a lot of emotion in the early season, like he (oh my god) actually cared about this team. He is a good sooner. And he just got beat by Chaminade. So I feel bad for him.
Agreed. There are a couple of guys actually trying on the team. (such as Cade, Fitz, and I would throw CJ Washington in there)

Gave mine back after last year and after the wife calling me a fool if I renewed my tickets

Gave mine back after last year and after the wife calling me a fool if I renewed my tickets
You're wife would call you a fool for purchasing season tickets for your presumed alma mater?

2 things, my wife is smoking hot and after last year she figured only a fool would drive from Edmond 20 times a year to watch this team play

I feel sorry for whoever made this thread because you must not be a true fan and I would be happy to buy my season tickets over again if i knew this would happen.

They lost big deal get over it. Doesn't change me being a fan.

Back