I have a major announcement to make.

Sid

Banned
Reaction score
After giving it a lot of thought, my agent and I have decided it is time for me to move on. Beginning tomorrow morning, I will start working out and prepare myself to enter the 2010 NBA draft. After watching Tiny and TMG play this past season, it made me realize I have a LEGITIMATE shot of making an NBA roster. I hope everyone on this board will accept my decision and support me in this endeavor.

Boomer Sooner

After giving it a lot of thought, my agent and I have decided it is time for me to move on. Beginning tomorrow morning, I will start working out and prepare myself to enter the 2010 NBA draft. After watching Tiny and TMG play this past season, it made me realize I have a LEGITIMATE shot of making an NBA roster. I hope everyone on this board will accept my decision and support me in this endeavor.

Boomer Sooner

You've motivated me, Sid. I'm going to declare for the NBA as well. It's what I wanted to do and what is best for me. Screw the team or the coaches.

Boomer Sooner

:ez-laugh:

We are already almost there maybe Cade, Pledge, and Fitz should declare so we can officially have a completely new roster next year.

Back