I hope OUr guys are ready for the students Saturday...

OUhoops11

Reaction score
OSU fans are saying they have received 1,000 bags from Dillards for the game Saturday. Hope our young guys are mentally prepared for what's coming.

God I hope we shut them up early and throughout. Doesn't get any better than seeing an empty GIA with 8 minutes left in the game.

If Steven and Drew are playing it could get into their heads somewhat. I would understand that. But it could just tick off the other players and build some appropriate beat the hell out of the pokes emotion.

I have heard this also. I wonder how that will look on TV with about 250 Dillards bags sitting in empty seats.

We've won two in a row there, their crowd will be out for blood.

Why Dillards would give them 1000 free bags seems strange to me. I guess its free advertising....:ez-laugh:

Bags are not what I am worried about, more worried that one of their fans will try to fight our guys or something for going after a loose ball. What a bunch of rednecks that live in Stillwhiter.

Why Dillards would give them 1000 free bags seems strange to me. I guess its free advertising....:ez-laugh:

Too bad it's not 1000 ziplock bags. They could have got that from Marshall.

OU should counter by wearing Lincoln National Life Insurance shirts, with the words suckers on the back......

I think my favorite Aggie fan moment is when they made all of those shirts ripping Sampson for the phone calls and misspelled "calls".

This is pretty pathetic by OSU. Just a month ago their starting center was arrested for multiple counts including possession of marijuana and only missed one game, a meaningless game against Coppin St. You didn't see our student section toting in vegetation and waving it around in the stands.

To be fair, our student section WAS chanting "mare-uh-juan-uh" throughout the game. If you do something stupid, you're going to get it from the opposing team's fans.

To be fair, our student section WAS chanting "mare-uh-juan-uh" throughout the game. If you do something stupid, you're going to get it from the opposing team's fans.

Our student section should chant that at every game, heck every student section should since the vast majority of college basketball players smoke weed...I'm surprised more guys don't get caught...I personally believe a lot of coaches and programs have a don't ask don't tell policy towards that...

This is pretty pathetic by OSU. Just a month ago their starting center was arrested for multiple counts including possession of marijuana and only missed one game, a meaningless game against Coppin St. You didn't see our student section toting in vegetation and waving it around in the stands.

It's a road game within conference...everything is fair game, that's part of the beauty in CBB.

I see what you're saying. At the same time OU was chanting "marijuana" during the game constantly.

Its college basketball, fans of opposing teams do this stuff. Pledger and Fitzgerald just need to go out and play, shut them up, and get a 3rd win in a row there.

I wish the students could bring in vegetation...I'd be at every game. In fact, that is potentially a new promoton, get Alex Brown to give the first 5,000 people through the door a glaucoma diagnosis and a sample size of meds.

Sometimes you gotta pay the price...our guys are just going to have to deal with it.

Maybe this is part of capel's punishment? Him bringing them back for this game and letting them play knowing they are going to be made fun of. If they go through the game without loosing their cool would be a big step in the right direction in terms of maturing

Back