I hope OUr guys are ready for the students Saturday...

They've probably had multiple early morning training sessions with Szendrei and watched a pathetic performance against TT where it could have been deemed they were the missing piece.

If I am Capel, I play these guys based solely on the fact that a win in Stillwater would do great things for this team and the season overall. Yeah, it may not be 100% the right thing to do, but as far as we know this is their first strike. Punishment served, let them play.

We have 1 player on our team who has ever lost to OSU. As bad as we are right now, we are better than OSU.

GIA isn't the homecourt advantage it was 10 years ago. Who cares what their students will chant...they have something tasteless every year they devise, and I'd expect the same thing tomorrow.

We have 1 player on our team who has ever lost to OSU. As bad as we are right now, we are better than OSU.

GIA isn't the homecourt advantage it was 10 years ago. Who cares what their students will chant...they have something tasteless every year they devise, and I'd expect the same thing tomorrow.

We have several who have lost to OSU.

Willie
O
Ryan
Crock
Cade
Beau
TJ
Ray Ray

That was a tough game last year in the Ford center...

We have several who have lost to OSU.

Willie
O
Ryan
Crock
Cade
Beau
TJ
Ray Ray

That was a tough game last year in the Ford center...

You know...I forgot about that game. Capels dominated the aggies for the 3.5 years he's been the HC at OU by only losing 1 regular season game to the aggies, during his first year (in GIA).

I think I've blocked out that game in the Ford Center...we should have won that one, too.

OK, so we only have 1 player who has ever lost in GIA. That's accurate, right?:ez-laugh:

Saying you are better than the Pokes at this point is pure crimson hogwash.

said the man whose team lost in January to the weakest OU team in decades.

Home court advantage in the big 12 is always huge. I say we whip you by 15 this trip.

At any rate I think both teams are about even at this point, which is pretty sad if you are a Sooner fan considering the talent discrepancy between the two teams.

Hopefully Capel has seen the footage of angry aggy assaulting players and has requested that security be beefed up around his players. I would want AT LEAST 10 OHP officers in and around the floor...no telling what those people will do in the hell hole.

Hopefully Capel has seen the footage of angry aggy assaulting players and has requested that security be beefed up around his players. I would want AT LEAST 10 OHP officers in and around the floor...no telling what those people will do in the hell hole.

I think that may be a good idea. By the way why not hire them for the OU/KU game.

I think that may be a good idea. By the way why not hire them for the OU/KU game.

Not sure that anyone was ever touched during the OU/KU game...lunatic oSu fans have been known to physically harm opposing players [or at least attempt to]. Scary scene up there, but, if the circumstances with O/KU were even remotely similar, I'd be all for it. Need to protect players from unruly fans.

Do you not realize that a question mark (???) should follow a question?

Probably in a rush to get one of the Dillard's bags and sharpening up his keys to destroy the property of OU fans. They call it the "hell hole" for a reason.

Not sure that anyone was ever touched during the OU/KU game...lunatic oSu fans have been known to physically harm opposing players [or at least attempt to]. Scary scene up there, but, if the circumstances with O/KU were even remotely similar, I'd be all for it. Need to protect players from unruly fans.

Yeah, because that happens all the time:rolleyes:

I'll be there and if any ou players come crashing into my seat, they better watch their backs! I am setting in the upper section though:D

Yeah, because that happens all the time:rolleyes:

I'll be there and if any ou players come crashing into my seat, they better watch their backs! I am setting in the upper section though:D

If a Sooner player crashes into your seat, it will make the national news!

Re: I hope OUr guys are ready for the students Saturday

Home court advantage in the big 12 is always huge. I say we whip you by 15 this trip.

At any rate I think both teams are about even at this point, which is pretty sad if you are a Sooner fan considering the talent discrepancy between the two teams.

Hey, give us a break man.
We're not the basketball school in the state.

Back