I liked the resolve...

pnkranger

Reaction score
...we showed tonight. I think it's obvious we'll have an improve core next year with Fitz, Tiny, Cade, and TMG...how good we are is going to depend on how much those guys develop in the off-season and if the new guys can fit into some defensive scheme.

agree. We can build from this. We have to go back to the drawing board at every level of our program, but there is hope

Also, Capel must hire a defensive minded coach or consultant

I liked the resolve...

lsu-les-miles-celebrates.jpg

I didnt see any resolve... I saw KU sleepwalking because they were up by 20 the entire game and they were just taking the air out of the ball to get out there, as if they were playing Wyoming or UMKC.

Pledge even showed a little shooting touch. But OU so BADLY needs a big to defend a rebound. We had no chance on the offensive glass, and that has to deflate these guys.

But to the original thought of the post..yep, the guys played hard and I can accept a loss when the team fights to the end.

I didnt see any resolve... I saw KU sleepwalking because they were up by 20 the entire game and they were just taking the air out of the ball to get out there, as if they were playing Wyoming or UMKC.

Disagree. How KU played had nothing to do with guys running back on D, scraping for loose balls, and trying to play some defense. The guys played hard against a better team, and the final score proves both points....

I saw some resolve.

A couple of things of note:

First maybe KU did go to sleep in the 2nd half and then couldn't come on hard at the end.

Second OU could have just laid down in the 2nd half but they didn't, they played hard so for those of you who say KU let's back in well maybe but OU earn the 2nd half.:clap:clap

KU sleepwalking or not, they are still the best team in the country and can beat most teams in their sleep. With that said, I still like the way our guys fought to get back in the game and we have an exciting core of young players for next season.

Disagree. How KU played had nothing to do with guys running back on D, scraping for loose balls, and trying to play some defense. The guys played hard against a better team, and the final score proves both points....

Exactly. OU played well tonight and played with heart and hustle. It was good to see.
BUT that's easy to do against the #1 team in the nation. The guys need to bring that every night.

Capel is doing this right now in the postgame press conference...........

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TE_XhSybFNs[/ame]

BUT that's easy to do against the #1 team in the nation. The guys need to bring that every night.

At home it is. Not usually the case on the road. If OU was gonna lay down this was the game for it to happen. Down big and they fought. Even ran a little offense instead of just jacking 3's all night. I liked it. Losses suck, but you can find hope in a loss.

Play like this vs aTm and Baylor we have a chance. Might even have a chance at UT if TMG's legs are not noodles by then.

Well, if there is a "Debbie-Downer" award to the OU fan who sucks the life out of more threads than any other poster, you win that one hands down.

man you are always such a downer, it is pathetic. have you ever said anything good about OU? ridiculous. one of the most annoying posters on here

Most any team gets complacent when they have a large lead... That doesn't mean you can't give OU credit for fighting back. They could have packed up and gone home during the game, but they didn't quit. Losing can take a toll on a player's will, especially all the games in a row OU has lost. To not give up and keep pushing even when you're getting creamed was positive to see.

Back